Random good picture Not show
1. Two brown loaves and one large white one, please.
2. Go straight on until you come to a large white building.
3. The Spanish consulate is the large white building opposite the bank.
4. Wayne has a large white coffee in front of him.
5. His name was written in large white letters over the doorway.
6. The flag was red, with a large white circle in the center.
7. Large white clouds drifted slowly across the deep blue sky.
8. Yellow on crown: Three-toed male. Large white patch on wing.
9. A large white cross has been painted roughly on the ground.
10. Scallops come in two sizes: the large white cubes from sea scallops and the smaller pinkish cubes from bay scallops.
11. Tom made the tea and took down two large white mugs from hooks hanging by the window.
12. He pressed a large white mustache on to his upper lip.
13. Tansy was crying into a large white handkerchief provided by Jules.
14. A large white crane with black wing-tips and conspicuous white plumes; legs, bill and bare skin on face red.
15. Large white flakes of snow fell upon the cold ground.
16. Then, pulling a large white ashtray towards him so it would be within easy reach, he lit a cigarette.
17. They entered a large white room with a glass partition at one end which was open to a sundeck.
18. Jack Butler stared morosely at the large white television in his modern penthouse fiat in the centre of Leeds.
19. She wore a large white straw hat and looked as if she'd just been to church.
20. We can watch films projected onto large white screens.
21. Wire wrap large white pearls with BRIGHT silver wire.
22. English breed of large white - skinned chickens.
23. They stopped before a large white house.
24. They drove through a tall iron gate and stopped before a large white villa.
25. The thing she carried in her arms was a large white bird, and it was quite still.
26. For some reason it began in a thick snowstorm of large white flakes.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Hanging over the sidewalk was a wooden sign with a large white tooth painted on it.
28. No black on wings and no long trailing legs distinguish them from all other large white birds in flight.
29. Black and white is the theme here and a large white claw-and-ball bath is strategically placed in the centre of the room.
30. Mrs Vanya came back in just a few moments, carrying a very large white cardboard box.
More similar words: blue-white, white whale, the White House, show the white feather, white-collar, white poplar, stage whisper, white collar workers, white, whites, whited, whitey, whiten, whiteout, white out, white-out, off-white, non-white, nonwhite, large, white-wash, white oak, egg white, white fox, white man, white lie, white gold, white ant, snow-white, whitened.