Random good picture Not show
1. Practical natural language systems are by necessity large and complex and modification of such systems can lead to unexpected results.
2. The other is the international International English language system Language Testing System, or IELTS.
3. A functional language system with embedded construction for representing procedural knowledge is designed and implemented.
4. The interlanguage is the language system between the native and object language.
5. In any language system, it belongs to semantic categories as Semantic component of a linguistic unit.
6. Words' relations are very important in a language system, because it can help us strengthen the sense impression to the target words, make them into long time memory and be used flexibly.
7. Since these templates use XML as its description language system is general, usable and expansible.
8. As a unique language system, the interlanguage has its own features and development phases.
9. English language and French language belong to Indo-European language system.
10. In the language system, they are contrastive yet unified.
11. Zhu countered with a Chinese language system designed to run Windows 3.0.
12. The animation language system may divide into three parts specifically, namely animation molding language, animation narrative language and animation performance language.
13. Special words have very big account in the language system.
14. Italian and Chinese dont belong to the same language system.
15. Like thematic structure, information structure is a feature of the context rather than of the language system as such.
16. Task groups are formulating standards for the areas of multiprocessor technologies, compliance technologies and native language system localisation.
17. The languagegame is used by Wittgenstein to analyse the reason for emergence of metaphysics in the complex language system. Metaphysics should be found and exiled in a group o...
18. I am continually amazed by the work people produce using Smalltalk; in my view, it is the best pure, object-oriented language system we have.
19. In the main part of this paper, the paper discusses one important part of Configuration Software-Command Language System.
20. Metaphor, as a kind of language phenomenon and operation, shares with normal language phenomena the same language system.
21. Chinese ink and wash painting has developed ilk art, having accomplished the primitive black process to pure appreciation of the beauty realm, and also having formed unique color language system.
22. The paper mainly introduces a solution which shows how to carrying out binary executable code in interpreter language system.
23. Learner's inter-language fossilized some way short of target language competence while the internalized rule system contained rules that are different from those of the target language system.
24. Based on some existing medical retrieval languages, a cross-language unified medical retrieval language system was investigated.
25. This thesis discusses briefly some questions concerning etymon(sentencedict.com/language system.html), such as etymon's position in the language system and etymon of alien words.
26. The representation and storage mapping are used in functional language system with describing procedural knowledge.
27. At the same time to conduct audience surveys, spread of this language system impact assessment.
28. Metaphor, as a kind of language phenomenon and operation, shares with normal language phenomena the same language system. Their difference is demonstrated only in their operation routes.
29. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
30. This system of symbols includes Biology concept, Biology terms, charts and the special codes. It is an artificial language system based on nature languages.
More similar words: language statement, wage system, sewage system, language school, drainage system, language, c language, tone language, bad language, digestive system, body language, metalanguage, query language, paralanguage, formal language, tonal language, sign-language, dead language, sign language, multilanguage, first language, macro language, common language, source language, interlanguage, target language, natural language, native language, slavic language, markup language.