Random good picture Not show
(1) This labour legislation included laws governing female and child labour, improvements in working conditions and social security provisions.
(2) She opposed protective labour legislation for women workers.
(3) Reciprocal arrangements to promote similar labour legislation were more frequent.
(4) The new labour legislation laying down contractual rights for workers would be strictly implemented.
(5) The fifth part , Valuation on labour legislation of the soviet.
(6) Specific provisions under the labour legislation protect their safety, health and welfare.
(7) During the Anti-Japanese War, the content of labour legislation that was founded by anti-Japanese Democratic political power had great significance.
(8) Labour Department's Telephone Enquiry Service handles enquiries on labour legislation and services offered by the department.
(9) These conventions have a significant influence on the formulation of the HKSAR labour legislation and 45 conventions are applied here.
(10) The Labour Department's Telephone Enquiry Service handles enquiries on labour legislation and services offered by the department.
(11) It is also one of the important doctrines of labour legislation in China. Sentencedict.com
(12) But many of these plants were rooted in the 1980s and needed to go out of business as China moved up the industrial ladder and implemented new labour legislation that shook their sweatshop model.
(13) Safeguard workers right are th fundamental principis about society labour legislation.
More similar words: legislation, enabling legislation, antitrust legislation, legislative, legislating, legislatively, legislative act, legislative branch, legislative council, legislate, legislative assembly, legislator, legislature, national labor relations board, labour migration, labor relation, labour law, nation of islam, registration, translational motion, legitimation, deregistration, elaboration, registration form, registration fee, registration tax, collaboration, registration number, in collaboration, translation.