Random good picture Not show
2. Versailles was the principal residence of the kings of France until 1793.
3. The kings of France paid homage to no one.
4. 1328 - Philip VI is crowned King of France.
5. There was once a king of France so splendid and powerful.
6. The page who, at the castle of the king of France,[sentencedict.com/king of france.html] was suspended by silken cords.
7. King of France (55-547) who waged four wars against Holy Roman Emperor Charles V from 52 to 544. A patron of the arts, he reigned during the Renaissance in France.
8. King of France (1422-1461). He ended the Hundred Years' War (1453) by driving the English from most of France.
9. There are records of the King of France employing a podiatrist, as did Napoleon.
10. King of France (422-4'). He ended the Hundred Years' War (453) by driving the English from most of France.
11. Four - year - old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
12. Thethe castle of the king of France, was suspended by silken cords.
13. 1643 - Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
14. Given Louis XV. they call the King of France "le Marquis de Pantin."
15. Charlemagne"s descendants ruled France until 987, when Hugh Capet, Duke of France and Count of Paris, was crowned King of France.
16. They were deemed heretics by the main church, and Pope Innocent III urged both the King of France and the Count of Toulouse to take action.
17. It was built by Richard the Lion-Hearted—King of England and Duke of Normandy—as a strategic redoubt against the king of France.
18. Then, in 1431, aten-year old king of England, Henry VI, travelled from London to Paristo be crowned king of France in Notre Dame cathedral.
19. Louis XIV, also known as the Sun King, reigned as King of France for 72 years, longer than any other European monarch.
20. A historical region and former province of southeast France bordering on Italy. After 349 it became an appanage controlled by the eldest son of the king of France.
21. Count Philip, when he wasn't thinking about crusading, looked to Henry for help against the young king of France, Philip Augustus.
22. But this help was overshadowed by the assistance which was given by the king of France.
More similar words: jerking off, talking of, jacking off, breaking off, francisco franco, king of england, booking office, King of Terrors, france, nothing of the kind, something of the kind, fragrance, frankincense, tour de france, franking, insurance fraud, lingua franca, frankly speaking, ring off, bring off, fling off, firing off, falling off, advance booking, sealing off, tapering off, closing off, cutting-off, drawing off, goofing off.