Random good picture Not show
(1) That horse won the Kentucky Derby.
(2) Arazi is odds-on to win the Kentucky Derby.
(3) Every Kentucky Derby winner since 1984 already had raced three or four times as a 3-year-old. Sentencedict.com
(4) If you said the Kentucky Derby, you'd be right!
(5) Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro has suffered a significant setback.
(6) Kentucky Derby is a racing classic.
(7) Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro is finally walking around without a cast.
(8) " Taxi from " the " traditional Kentucky Derby in Louisville, and good bourbon barbecue lamb Owensboro unique and their faith in the Appalachian cooking.
(9) The first Kentucky Derby was run at Churchill Downs on 5-17-1875, and the famous eruption of Mount St. Helens volcano in Washington occurred on 5-18-1980.
(10) X - rays on the Kentucky Derby winner showed no active infection.
(11) Next on the itinerary, a visit to the Kentucky Derby.
(12) He finished second to Strike the Gold in the 1991 Kentucky Derby in a frustrating trip from post 15.
(13) Puype said he could envision going straight from the Florida Derby to the Kentucky Derby.
(14) Well , Rush Hour has produceda litter, and the colt isn't going to win the Kentucky Derby.
(15) Louisville, Kentucky, is best known for its bourbon, its bluegrass, its "Louisville Slugger" baseball bats, and the Kentucky Derby horse race held each May.
(16) What drink is closely associated with the running of the Kentucky Derby?
(17) The horse racing world is reeling after yesterday's second-place filly in the Kentucky Derby was put down just after the race.
More similar words: kentucky, lucky dip, untucked, nantucket, derby, derby hat, Derbyshire, herby, passer-by, passerby, tuck, stuck, debenture holder, tucker, tuck up, tucked, tuck in, ducky, lucky, yucky, mucky, tucking, get stuck, stuck-up, unstuck, tuck away, plucky, tuck shop, tuckahoe, unlucky.