Random good picture Not show
1) Logistics do: getting dinner, keeping house, overseeing child care, buying equipment.
2) Where keeping house and cooking were not female chores but simple tasks of pleasure and survival.
3) It was hard work keeping house.
4) My husband is expert at keeping house.
5) She is keeping house for us at present.
6) She preferred staying home with her family and keeping house to continuing her career.
7) Keeping house is my responsibility.
8) She had given up her career to devote herself to the task of keeping house and raising a family.
9) She enjoyed doing things like that far more than keeping house.
10) It must have seemed strange to have found herself keeping house for my grandfather and his daughters.
11) Nevertheless,[http://sentencedict.com/keeping house.html] she promised not to go away and to continue keeping house for the shepherd.
More similar words: housekeeping, keeping, eating house, lodging house, westinghouse, rooming house, meeting house, meetinghouse, beekeeping, boarding house, boardinghouse, dwelling house, clearinghouse, clearing house, gambling house, bookkeeping, safekeeping, time keeping, timekeeping, book-keeping, peacekeeping, publishing house, in keeping with, record keeping, out of keeping with, keep in, peacekeeping mission, peacekeeping operation, double-entry bookkeeping, keep in mind.