Random good picture Not show
(1) Kawasaki disease predominantly affects children younger than 5 years.
(2) Objective To deepen the understanding about Children Kawasaki disease.
(3) Objective To investigate the clinical features and surgical management of giant coronary artery aneurysm due to mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome(Kawasaki disease).
(4) Methods A retrospectiveclinic Analysis of 21 Kawasaki disease patients was done in the past 8 years.
(5) CASE REPORT 1 case of Kawasaki disease patient was treated, and that accompanied with aseptic meningitis.
(6) Objective To investigate the clinical characteristics of incomplete Kawasaki disease ( KD ).
(7) Methods 26 patients proven with Kawasaki disease were given ear1 y preventive treatment with gamma globulin in combination with aspirin.
(8) Kawasaki disease(KD) is featured by wide polyangitis, especially that of cardiovascular system is most severe, which can form coronary arteriectasis and coronary aneurysm.
(9) Kawasaki disease can also cause inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis) and leakiness of heart valves, but these problems are almost always temporary.
(10) Objective: For early diagnoses and treatment of incomplete Kawasaki disease Kawasaki were analyzed.
(11) Coronary artery lesions caused by Kawasaki disease have main effect to its prognosis.
(12) Objective To explore the early diagnosis of atypical Kawasaki Disease ( KD ).
(13) Conclusion MSCT would be an effective complementary or alternative method for CDEC to evaluate coronary artery lesions non-invasively in pediatric patients with Kawasaki disease.
(14) Objective To assess the changes of T vector loop in children with Kawasaki disease ( KD ).
(15) Background— Most studies of coronary artery inolement and associated risk factors in Kawasaki disease hae used the Japanese Ministry of Health dichotomous criteria.
(16) Objective: In order to improve the diagnosis and treatment for Kawasaki disease.
(17) Objective : To investigate the relative rish factors for Kawasaki disease with complication of coronary artery disease.
(18) Objective To approach the nursing care of the pediatric Kawasaki disease ( KD ).
(19) Objective To study the efficacy of gamma globulin in combination with aspirin for prevention of coronary disease induced by Kawasaki disease.
(20) This report described two sisters, soon after a primary infection by varicella-zoster virus[sentencedict .com], manifesting fever and mucocutaneous lesions compatible with the feature of Kawasaki disease consecutively.
(21) Objective To analyze the clinical feature of infant with Kawasaki Disease ( KD ).
(22) This article summarizes progress in research into the animal models of Kawasaki disease.
(23) Objective: To find possible ways to reduce or avoid early misdiagnosis of Kawasaki disease.
More similar words: kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, disease, addison's disease, diseased, eye disease, skin disease, lyme disease, blood disease, brain disease, liver disease, heart disease, plant disease, paget's disease, wasting disease, celiac disease, crohn's disease, graves' disease, mad cow disease, animal disease, social disease, mental disease, endemic disease, zoonotic disease, hansen's disease, hydatid disease, genetic disease, hodgkin's disease, meniere's disease, inherited disease.