Random good picture Not show
1. Independent trial is an important judicial principle.
2. At present, one judicial principle accepted by international society is that controlling crime or establishing order can not be at the cost of judicial justice and basic human rights.
3. In insisting the foundation of judicial principle, build up various outlets, solve various disputes in time and availably,(sentencedict.com) is inside need of the harmonious society.
4. But it was not with this intervention level in mind that the rule of law and various protective judicial principles were formulated.
5. The couple should take the civil responsibility if they infringe spouse right. The judicial principle of "no complaint , no trial" is practised.
6. Today, the principle of judicial independence has been an international judicial principle, and accepted by most of the countries in the world.
7. The rule of presumption of innocence is an important international judicial principle which is popular in criminal procedure.
8. The principle of "debts shifting with the assets" is an important judicial principle which judges and discerns the debts assumption after the system reform of state-owned enterprises.
9. Chapter Two discusses in detail the conflict of multinational banks insolvency in judicial principle.
10. Follows the precedent, which is the traditional supporting strength, becomes an important judicial principle and core and foundation of the England legal system.
11. This text emphasizes in research the contents and the two relations of the modern judicial principle and the judge thinking mode.
12. The structure of the judicial spirit level includes the modern judicial principle and the judge thinking mode.
13. It has a big effect on the protection of criminal suspects' and defendants' legal rights; this judicial principle has once stimulated controversy and concern nationwide in the circle of law.
14. It is not only a legislative principle, but a judicial principle.
More similar words: legal principle, moral principle, judicial precedent, general principles, judicial proceeding, judicial proceedings, theoretical principle, fundamental principle, judicial, judicially, principle, principled, principles, prejudicial, pleasure principle, reciprocity principle, in principle, on principle, unprincipled, extrajudicial, quasi-judicial, judicial notice, life principle, cost principle, kiss principle, judicial system, judicial branch, judicial review, first principle, basic principle.