Random good picture Not show
1. In the words of the joint declaration, the two countries have opened a new page in their relations.
2. On 18 January 1956 the Committee's Joint Declaration rejected the notion that integration should be confined to only six countries.
3. The SinoPortuguese Joint Declaration was signed in 1987.
4. The joint declaration affirmed the bureau's examination result.
5. International reaction to the Joint Declaration has been favourable.
6. It is certain that the contents of the Joint Declaration will not change.
7. A central theme of the Joint Declaration and the Basic Law is one of continuity.
8. Indeed, each summit produced a historic joint declaration on a coordinated international agenda for aviation security.
9. A joint declaration on news conference is expected in the coming hours.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. This Joint Declaration is subject to ratification and shall enter into force on the date of the exchange of instruments of ratification, which shall take place in Beijing before 30 June 1985.
11. Both banks president of university will publish in the mutual recognition foundation advances both banks university the interflow and cooperation "Joint declaration".
More similar words: export declaration, declaration, declaration form, customs declaration, declaration statement, declaration of independence, declarative, declarative mood, declarative sentence, declarative knowledge, declaratory, joint operation, declarant, degenerative joint disease, declamation, declassification, joint consultation, exhilaration, exclamation point, go into operation, declare, saturation point, declared, declarer, joint action, undeclared, interior decoration, declare war on, declination, joint resolution.