Random good picture Not show
1. No unit or trust has yet got a job evaluation scheme for nurses up and running.
2. The object of job evaluation is to provide a systematic approach to defining the relative worth of different jobs.
3. In the health service, job evaluation systems already cover ancillary, administrative and technical staff.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The case has not been proved that job evaluation and performance-related pay can be applied to nursing.
5. Minor operation, the expert is given the job evaluation.
6. Organizational change, Salary structure, job evaluation, pay delivery ...
7. Act as secretary to the job evaluation panel.
8. Compensable factor is an important factor in job evaluation. It affects the validities and degrees of approval of job evaluation.
9. In job evaluation, all of the requirements of each job are defined in a detailed description.
10. Software level exam is job evaluation and level test for domestic professional of computer software.
11. An organization use a job evaluation tool to make decision of compensable factors, that is, what kind of factors should be considered as payment factors.
12. The job evaluation lacks scientificalness. The welfare formulation lacks flexibility and accordance.
13. Scientific orientation teachers job evaluation standard and accurate grasp student bilingually evaluation standard, create good teachers and students of dynamic atmosphere proved.
14. After the formal staff training, job evaluation, factory sales of successive years of growth.
15. Workshop 6 staff is responsible for job evaluation, work assignments, work instructions and training.
16. This we have used to construct and maintain a database of management job evaluation results.
17. Teacher management objectives of the implementation of appointment and job evaluation system to quantify.
18. Second, according to the present airport status, the author systematic analyses, job analysis, job evaluation and job system composition of airport, and explores the broad band compensation system.
19. The second chapter looks at the flowchart of the job evaluation.
20. In fact, comprehensive evaluation of many compensable factors is necessary during job evaluation, and some compensable factors can be quantitated, but some can not be.
21. The system is to facilitate the teaching administrative staff job evaluation and design colleges and universities.
22. The research compared results of alternative weighting approaches and studied the relevance of compensable factors along with the characteristics of job evaluation tools.
More similar words: evaluation, devaluation, revaluation, policy evaluation, performance evaluation, valuation, evaluating, evaluative, undervaluation, evaluate, evaluator, devaluate, reevaluate, evacuation, valuable, valuably, valuables, invaluable, devalue, revalue, job rotation, devalued, face value, place value, future value, equation, elevation, situation, salutation, absolute value.