Similar words: Islamic, islamist, islamism, islamic law, islamic jihad, islamic calendar, islamic community, islamic republic of iran. Meaning: n. a clandestine group of southeast Asian terrorists organized in 1993 and trained by al-Qaeda; supports militant Muslims in Indonesia and the Philippines and has cells in Singapore and Malaysia and Indonesia.
Random good picture Not show
1. Four were said to be members of Jemaah Islamiyah.
2. A local Muslim terrorist network linked to al-Qaida, Jemaah Islamiyah, which was linked to the earlier explosions, has been largely broken up.
3. Sayyaf and Jemaah Islamiyah are considered to be sympathetic to the al - Qaida terrorist network.
4. Abu Sayyaf and Jemaah Islamiyah are considered to be sympathetic to the al - Qaida terrorist network.
5. Jemaah Islamiyah means simply "Islamic Group" and the organization's ideological roots stretch back to Indonesian independence at the end of World War II.
6. Some are made up of disaffected members of the regional terror group Jemaah Islamiyah, who feel it has become too passive.
7. A previous attack occurred in 2002 when the group Jemaah Islamiyah carried out bombings against nightclubs in Bali that killed more than 200 people.
8. The three bombers, who are part of the regional terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah, have exhausted all appeals and are expected to be executed soon.
9. Al-Qaida in Aceh is a relatively new group made up of disaffected members of Jemaah Islamiyah, which is responsible for the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.
10. Most of the people convicted in those attacks were allied with the militant group Jemaah Islamiyah.
11. Since the 2002 bombings on Bali, in which more than 200 people died, the Indonesian government has arrested and tried scores of suspected terrorists, most of them affiliated with Jemaah Islamiyah.sentence dictionary
12. The good news from Indonesia was the recent arrest of the alleged top two leaders of Jemaah Islamiyah.
13. The United States has frozen the financial assets of 10 Malaysians considered to be "global terrorists, " including alleged key members of the al-Qai-da-linked Asian group Jemaah Islamiyah.
14. The three Bali bombers vow their followers will avenge their execution, but most terrorist experts agree Jemaah Islamiyah is no longer capable of launching major terrorist attacks.
15. It will also win the Philippine military some kudos in Washington if it delivers a few more telling blows against regional terrorist outfit Jemaah Islamiyah and the Abu Sayyaf militants.
16. Officials say an Abu Sayyaf leader, Isnilon Hapilon, and Umar Patek of Indonesia's Jemaah Islamiyah group escaped during the firefight early Monday.
17. And the general discounts views the insurgents are linked with international terror groups such as al Qaida or the Southeast Asian group Jemaah Islamiyah.
More similar words: Islamic, islamist, islamism, islamic law, islamic jihad, islamic calendar, islamic community, islamic republic of iran, Islam, aliyah, islamabad, sunni islam, islamophobia, nation of islam, islay, island, mislay, islander, mislaid, north island, south island, wake island, long island, coney island, grand island, legislate, ellis island, faroe islands, legislator, fiji islands.