Random good picture Not show
(1) He suffers from severe fits. It is uncertain whether he recognises his carers.
(2) It is uncertain whether words alone can amount to an assault.
(3) In developing countries it is uncertain whether cryptosporidiosis leads to failure to thrive or whether malnutrition predisposes to cryptosporidiosis.
(4) However, it is uncertain whether the Golgi membrane skeleton is present in plant cells.
(5) Though it is uncertain whether such moist convection is driving Saturn's storm, the dark eye at the pole, the eyewall clouds, and the spiral arms together seem to indicate a hurricane-like system.
(6) Background: It is uncertain whether the pathophysiology of coronary artery disease ( CAD ) differs between genders.
(7) It is uncertain whether high-volume hemofiltration improves prognosis in sepsis.
(8) Investors have lost a lot of money, and it is uncertain whether justice will be seen.
(9) Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician, it is uncertain whether or not lesbians get more breast cancer.
(10) It is uncertain whether this explains its effect on MS lesions.
(11) It is uncertain whether this president will ever again preside over such a ceremony.
(12) It is uncertain whether he will become famous or not.
(13) It is uncertain whether ( he ) will succeed or fail .
(14) It is uncertain whether Dr. Norton's gift to the wine world was the result of a selected seedling, or if it was a natural or purposely made hybrid.
(15) Our circumstances are so desperate that it is uncertain whether we will ever return alive.
(16) However, it is uncertain whether or not the breed existed in the area even earlier.
(17) It is uncertain whether methylxanthines have long-term effects on neurodevelopment and growth.
(18) It is uncertain whether we'll attend the meeting or not .
(19) However, it is uncertain whether there is an association among iron accumulation, clinical complications, and decreased likelihood of survival in MDS patients.
(20) It is uncertain whether this risk is attenuated in persons who are overweight or obese as children but not obese as adults.
(21) It is uncertain whether their product can be used for decontamination.
(22) It is uncertain whether she will pass or fail.
(23) The British economy is capitalistic in nature and serve-oriented. It is uncertain whether the UK will join the Euro.
(24) Defending Olympic badminton champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia has been hospitalized with dengue fever and it is uncertain whether he will defend his title at the Beijing Games.
(25) Researchers have had to hunt down special varieties of antibodies that can recognize a broad range of viral targets(sentencedict.com/it is uncertain whether.html), but it is uncertain whether even these will work in a vaccine.
(26) As the "dealing right" imposes a new externality to normal dealings on the market, it is uncertain whether Coasian transaction is capable of ensuring the social efficiency.
More similar words: uncertain, uncertainty, uncertainly, uncertainness, it is certain that, in no uncertain terms, uncertainty principle, under certain condition, certain, under certain circumstance, ascertain, for certain, certainly, certainty, chain wheel, certainly not, ascertained, make certain, be certain of, for a certainty, to a certainty, ascertainable, ascertainment, moral certainty, I am certain that, it is not clear whether, unascertainable, to a certain degree, pinwheel, pertain.