Random good picture Not show
1. Listing particulars contain detailed information about the issuing company, its securities and certain future issues.
2. A document produced by the issuing company, which provides detailed terms and conditions of a new equity or debt offering.
3. It is a procedure that an issuing company of stocks embarks on the road to introduce to the investors about the companies.
4. To issuing company, it faces these risks: issuing failing risk, ownership right dilution risk, interest rate risk, converting failing risk,(http://sentencedict.com) and so on.
5. The issuing company may sell the paper directly to the dealer.
6. The maturity value is the amount the issuing company must pay to redeem the bond at the date it matures.
7. Before issuing company bonds, one must abide by the provisions of the Company Law, and report to and attain prior approval from a relevant department authorized by the State Council.
8. Another newish rule forces most of a card's receivables to be held by the issuing company, not its parent.
9. On the other hand warrants invariably start out with much longer lives and are exercised on dates predetermined by the issuing company.
10. How to make the price of IPO more scientific and reasonable becomes important for the issuing company and consignee.
11. Gross Spread The difference between the underwriting price received by the issuing company and the actual offering price to the public.
12. Investors buy these bonds on the assumption that the issuing company will be around in 100 years, a considerable risk that is compensated for with higher yield.
13. Control securities are those held by an affiliate of the issuing company. An affiliate is a person, such as a director or large shareholder, in a relationship of control with the issuer.
14. What happened in the Enterprises of developed countries is investing with its own capital first, then borrowing money from banks or issuing company bonds, and, at last, issuing shares.
15. It is of great significance to evaluate convertible bonds for issuing company designing issuance provisions, investors making decision reasoningly, and convertible bonds market developing healthily.
16. Guangdong developed the bank concerned person in charge saying that the small and medium-sized enterprise service resided in the important position in the broad Issuing company service.
17. At its most simplistic level, asset securitization is the issuance of a debt instrument backed by a revenue-producing asset of the issuing company.
More similar words: moving company, holding company, mining company, leading company, trading company, operating company, shipping company, printing company, trucking company, financing company, publishing company, consulting company, bank holding company, broadcasting company, manufacturing company, issuing, issuing bank, issuing date, National Broadcasting Company, drug company, sealing compound, building complex, planning commission, accompanying, checking computation, ensuing, company, pursuing, accompany, for company.