Random good picture Not show
(1) In the new issue market, more than $ 500 million of agency debt and no new corporate debt was sold.
(2) This article pays much attention to the stock issue market.
(3) Second, the IPO market exists hot issue market phenomenon, and this phenomenon happens periodically.
(4) The new issue market does not include certain other sources of new long term external finance, such as loans from financial institutions.
(5) Borrowers in the new issue market may be raising capital for converting private capital into public capital; this is known as "going public."
(6) Chapter two analyses the efficiency of treasure bond issue market.
(7) As one of the three topics in IPO market, the "hot issue market" has been studied in the western country.
(8) The author just from the aspect of the administrative law, do some analysis and discussion about the system of government regulation of the securities issue market in China.
(9) Since the incident, the bank has been also - ran in the new - issue market, costing it a fortune.
(10) The biggest effect would be felt in the new - issue market.
(11) As one of the three topics in IPO market[sentencedict.com/issue market.html], the "hot issue market" has been the studied in the western country.
(12) Moreover, the article discussed the character of misstatement in issue market.
(13) So, the problem that the difference between price of IPO and price in expected secondary market becomes one important part of our issue market system.
(14) We analyze and conclude 3 factors which lead to hot issue market: capital demand, information asymmetry, investor sentiment.
More similar words: home market, free market, at the market, price market, market demand, slave market, be on the market, active market, outside market, play the market, future market, open the market, telemarketing, capture market, private market, captive market, put on the market, corner the market, exchange market, volatile market, insurance market, come into the market, competitive market, regulate the market, speculative market, priced out of the market, foreign exchange market, primary market, market, marketer.