Random good picture Not show
(1) The commissioner has issued a warrant for her arrest.
(2) They issued a warrant for her arrest.
(3) The magistrate issued a warrant for his arrest.
(4) Police confirmed that they had issued a warrant for his arrest.
(5) The secret was out and the magistrates issued a warrant to arrest the illegal mint.
(6) They issued a warrant for his arrest[Sentencedict], and that same night we took off for Colorado.
(7) A judge has now issued a warrant for his arrest.
(8) The court issued a warrant for his arrest.
(9) Should the judges decide to issue a warrant for Mr. Bashir's arrest, he would become the first serving head of state to be indicted by the ICC.
(10) Retain, summons and issue a warrant could not be used together with the same suspect.
(11) A magistrate may issue a warrant authorizing an authorized officer to enter and search the premises.
(12) Retain, summons and issue a warrant could be used together with the same suspect.
(13) Her first act as Commissioner is to issue a warrant for the arrest of Batman.
(14) Magistrates made a commitment order against him and asked the court to issue a warrant for his arrest.
(15) On Monday July 14th the prosecutor asked the court to indict Mr Bashir with ten counts of mass crimes, including three for genocide, and to issue a warrant for his arrest.
(16) The prosecutor has requested the Pre-Trial Chamber of the ICC, a judicial body consisting of three judges, to issue a warrant for President Omar al-Bashir on the basis of his investigations so far.
(17) A member country of the Interpol has once requested the Interpol to issue a warrant for His arrest.
More similar words: arrest warrant, warrant, warranty, warranted, warrantee, warrantor, warrantable, unwarranted, death warrant, warrant officer, search warrant, unwarrantable, express warranty, implied warranty, breach of warranty, plant tissue, arrant, granulation tissue, argue away, issue, issuer, tissue, at issue, non-issue, in issue, reissue, issue in, tissued, unissued, hot issue.