Random good picture Not show
1. Palestinian Islamic Jihad later claimed responsibility for the incident.
2. That cell later became part of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, a group fighting to overthrow the Egyptian government.
3. The aerial raids aimed at Hamas and Islamic Jihad targets are being called the most potent Israeli assault in Palestinian-populated territory since the 1967 Six Day War.
4. One of them, Islamic Jihad, said the bomber entered Israel from Jordan.
5. Palestinians identified the three as members of the Islamic Jihad militant group.
6. Deccan Organization of the Islamic Jihad Army claimed responsibility for the attacks.
7. The Palestinian militant group of Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility of the attack.
8. In contrast, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which shares the same theology and ideology as Hamas but lacks a social-service-provision network, is no more lethal than the secular nationalist groups.
9. He said that Islamic Jihad had worked alongside two other militant organizations.
10. Veteran leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, tortured and jailed in his native Egypt.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The militant group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility, and released a video showing the purported bomber with an assault rifle and a grenade launcher in front of the group's black flag.
12. The militant group Islamic Jihad says its members were involved in the clash.
13. Other Palestinian groups such as the Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine mediate between the two sides to stop the clashes.
14. Al-Zawahiri is a physician and the founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ).
15. By then, Dr Fadl was already the leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, an extremist movement which fought the Cairo regime until its defeat in the 1990s.
16. Nobody's questioning the fact that he was the mentor of Zawahiri and the ideologue of Egyptian Islamic Jihad.
17. Hamas, for example, opened an office in Baghdad in 1999, and Iraq has hosted conferences attended by Palestine Islamic Jihad.
18. A terrorist underworld - including groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and Jaish-i-Mohammed - operates in remote jungles and deserts, and hides in the centers of large cities.
More similar words: Islamic, islamic law, islamic calendar, islamist, islamism, jihad, jihadi, Islam, jihadist, islamabad, sunni islam, islamophobia, nation of islam, thalamic, hypothalamic, subthalamic nucleus, island, islay, mislay, islander, mislaid, dynamic microphone, economic dynamics, north island, south island, coney island, wake island, legislate, long island, rhode island.