Random good picture Not show
(1) Brand is the invisible assets of enterprise.
(2) With the coming of knowledge economy, invisible assets accounting encounters new challenges.
(3) During the development of enterpriser, the invisible assets will be the very important role, and also is the one of the important assets.
(4) With the coming of knowledge economy, invisible assets are taking more and more proportion of the total capital of one enterprise.
(5) Some problems in the confirmation and counting of invisible assets in the current Accounting Standard of Invisible Assets were discussed, and some suggestions were made.
(6) Business ethics is the invisible assets of business's existence and development.
(7) Enterprise culture is the invisible assets of the business organizations.
(8) This article discusses about the innovations of the invisible assets accounting in the new period of knowledge economy. Sentencedict.com
(9) The invisible assets are a product of the market economy and the most important material-technical foundation for the modern science research institutes.
(10) Stock investment through invisible assets and exchange stock investment through invisible assets can both be accounted as non-currency transaction, yet, they pay different business taxes.
(11) We also divide capital into material capital , financial capital , and invisible assets including Intellectual capital and social capital .
(12) The prices of commodities mean the prices of all kinds of visible products and invisible assets.
(13) Hospital culture can not only enhance hospital core competition, improve hospital development and promote hospital invisible assets, but a reflection of hospital comprehensive capacity and spirit.
(14) With the development of knowledge economy, the proportion of invisible assets against assets is becoming larger and larger.
(15) As an important part of modern enterprise assets apart from the differences in forms, invisible assets differentiate from visible assets mainly in the excess profits which they bring forth.
(16) Now, a special problem faced is the influence factors of the invisible assets valuation during economy transformation, including legal environment, capital market and the course of system reform, etc.
(17) At last, through assessing case to prove the feasibility of current value of the income method models that uses more in agriculture's invisible assets appraisal finally.
(18) The goal of this article is to find an effective way for realizing invisible assets correctly and evaluating reasonably.
(19) The famous local brands are " parasitized " by fake goods and such cases infringed often take place, which make the local brands' reputation down and the invisible assets lost.
(20) This method can not only make full use of its own good invisible assets and medical resource, but also help to raise its level of medical service and expand its market of medical service.
More similar words: tangible assets, invisible, invisibles, intangible assets, invisible trade, invisibleness, invisibly, intangible asset, invisibility, visible, divisible, indivisible, visible trade, visible means, visible light, visible horizon, investment assets, visible spectrum, visible radiation, productive assets, visibly, assets, invincible, risible, other assets, bad assets, real assets, total assets, plant assets, feasible.