Random good picture Not show
1. The amount of the investment tax credit is also deducted from the cost of the new equipment.
2. Repealing the investment tax credit.
3. Track 7-6-6: Standards, Investment Tax Credit, Production Tax Credit.
4. You can claim an investment tax credit of 10% on plant and equipment.
5. But the investment tax credit, company spokesman Brian Lynch said, is what makes solar power cost-competitive. Without it, expansion plans must be reconsidered.
6. Production and investment tax credits were extended for wind energy for one year, geothermal energy for two years and for solar energy for a full eight years.
7. Investment tax credits or other subsidies for private-sector investment are not as politically appealing as tax cuts for consumers or increases in government expenditure.
8. Net Impact: no additional cost because the Investment Tax Credit is already on the books through 2016 and none of the above fixes would amount to a government spending increase.
9. It extended for eight years an investment tax credit for solar projects.
10. They are usually country - specific, such as investment tax in Norway, or sales equalization tax in Belgium.
11. At the federal level, the Investment Tax Credit (ITC) and the Treasury Cash Grants continue to play an important role in stimulating investments in the PV industry.
12. Solar projects in the U.S. qualify for the Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
13. Investment tax credits (ITCs) are deducted from the firm's tax bill when particular physical capital assets are purchased.
14. International investment tax has an important impact on a country"s economy activities and the relative countries" ones.
15. These include a capital gains tax cut(sentencedict .com), a 15% investment tax allowance and across-the-board tax rate cuts.
16. President Clinton and Congress, however, have no intention of reducing either income or investment taxes.
17. But Sepp said continuing the mortgage and charitable deductions at the same time would cancel out the increase from investment taxes.
18. Investments made by NJRCEV will qualify for a 30 percent federal investment tax credit, and revenues generated from the Power Purchase Agreement will provide additional return on investment.
19. Ronald Reagan, well on his way to slashing his predecessor's largesse toward clean energy, killed the investment tax credit.
20. This article tries to analyze how balancesheet liability method resolve the traditional problem of long-term investment tax difference.
21. So it"s necessary for us to recognize thoroughly international investment tax policy orientation, to face the present problems in our international investment policy and to seek the solution."
22. These policies include: favourable tax policy, accelerating depreciation policy and investment tax credit policy.
More similar words: investment tax credit, investment trust, real estate investment trust, real estate investment trusts, investment, reinvestment, net investment, disinvestment, government investment, investment club, investment cost, overinvestment, investment fund, investment income, investment plan, bond investment, risk investment, real investment, investment bank, investment firm, investment center, domestic investment, investment goods, investment funds, sound investment, trade investment, gross investment, investment company, investment incentives, permanent investment.