Random good picture Not show
1. No single method supplies all the answers to investment decisions.
2. This can have a marked effect on any investment decision.
3. One hundred percent. capital allowances could lead to investment decisions being made entirely for tax reasons.
4. Part V deals with the analysis of long-term investment decisions.
5. Impact of investment decisions on science and technology takes a relatively long time to show up.sentencedict.com
6. We can now see how pricing and investment decisions are interconnected.
7. Instead of this stock evaluation of investment decisions we can use the equivalent flow evaluation.
8. But a low capital-gains rate leads to investment decisions based on expectations of tax avoidance rather than productive efficiency.
9. Investors focus on accounting information for investment decision - making effectiveness.
10. The traditional investment decision methods, represented by Net Present Value method, compare the present values of expected income and cost stream to decide.
11. Enterprise's investment decision in market behavior occupy the important position.
12. Therefore , this article will study the investment decision method for this kind of real estate.
13. Benchmark return is an important concept in the investment decision process.
14. The capital structure and the investment decision are two most important questions in the corporate finance.
15. Moreover(sentencedict.com), regulators will not help you if your losses are a result of a poor or unlucky investment decision.
16. Connolly likes the manager's size and research facilities, which help it to make better investment decisions.
17. The limited empirical work on the importance of uncertainty as a variable affecting investment decisions yields some support for this argument.
18. A series of measures-such as' Competition Credit Controlwere introduced to encourage investment and reduce regulatory controls on private sector investment decisions.
19. The aim is to have prices reflect all available information and so provide reliable signals upon which investment decisions can be based.
20. Although the operational framework may differ, the opportunity cost of capital is equally relevant to investment decisions in the public sector.
21. This project aims to develop models which take these factors into account, and so to understand how they affect investment decisions.
22. Many of the methods developed in that study will be used to investigate the more specific problem of investment decisions making.
23. I believe this to be most important if we are to have rational investment decisions and efficient allocations of resources.
24. The return on capital employed calculation can act as an investment decision guide in two ways.
25. The result show that using compound option theory in the investment decision of mining projects can better reflect the uncertainty and managerial flexibility in a way.
26. It classifies and discusses literatures related to the methods of real options in the applications of investment decision and technological assessment, and reviews some viewpoints and contribution.
27. At last, the thesis proceeds from psychology of investor's investment decision and sets up the conversion ratio model, and then concludes that the conversion ratio is endogenous variable.
28. I use the real option analysis to analyze the investment decision, make a reclassification of investment decision, and the model of Black -Scholes is used in the article.
29. Engineering Project Evaluation is the main basis for capital investment decision and approving and initiating a project.
30. This paper applies a binominal lattices approach to the valuation of venture investment decision, a compounded option of a European option and an American option.
More similar words: management decisions, disinvestment, investment, reinvestment, additional investment, net investment, investment tax, government investment, investment club, investment income, bond investment, risk investment, investment fund, investment bank, overinvestment, investment plan, real investment, investment firm, investment cost, investment center, domestic investment, investment goods, trade investment, sound investment, investment funds, investment company, gross investment, investment trust, international investment, investment incentives.