Random good picture Not show
1. Her savings are invested with a building society.
2. Prince Charles was invested with Prince of Wales in 1969.
3. History books often seem to be invested with an air of unreality.http://sentencedict.com
4. In his poems everyday reality is invested with a sense of wonder and delight.
5. The governor has been invested with full authority to act.
6. It is surprising how soon historical personages became invested with romantic attributes.
7. Many are firms that expanded and invested with no expectation of 15 percent. interest rates.
8. This small strip of cloth has been invested with heavy historical implications.
9. Caves, valleys, mountains, rivers - all were invested with a profound reverential significance.
10. State law bars convicts from holding offices invested with executive or legislative authority.
11. Everything Chick did seemed invested with suspicious intent, although much of his behaviour was probably harmless.
12. It is ironic that a cyborg invested with collective human intelligence should still be represented in a recognisably human form.
13. The acts they comprise are invested with special meaning and are pointed toward perfection.
14. Balor had two eyes[sentencedict.com], one being invested with so much evil power that it took four men to lift the eye-lid.
15. For Delia, each new portrait is invested with the task of finding an appropriate vocabulary for its particular rendering.
16. The military governor has been invested with full authority.
17. In 976 AD , the Babenberg dynasty was invested with parts of its expanse.
18. It was invested with the woe of unnumbered generations, this plaint by which Buck was so strangely stirred.
19. The special commission was invested with full authority to handle the current situation.
20. The trade union is invested with the power to call a strike.
21. A tsar was a living icon, invested with deep historical and religious significance.
22. The ambassador to the U. N. was invested with full authority to deal with all the foreign affairs concerning his country on behalf of his government .
23. The new pope was given the name Innocent by the archdeacon and invested with the scarlet mantle which signified his pontificate.
24. The Sabbath meals, of course, were family occasions also, but they were invested with the day's solemnity and holiness.
25. It is one of the leading doctrines of Romanism that the pope is the visible head of the universal church of Christ, invested with supreme authority over bishops and pastors in all parts of the world.
26. Real estate investor Mort Zuckerman tells the CNBC TV network that about 10 percent of one of his charitable trusts was invested with Madoff and had lost about $30 million.
More similar words: invest with, be infected with, acquainted with, be connected with, be confronted with, blessed with, engaged with, stocked with, be filled with, invest, be concerned with, reinvest, invest in, investor, investing, investment, investiture, investigate, reinvestment, investigator, investigation, investigating, investigative, sound investment, reinvestigation, vested interest, direct investment, investment banker, investment capital, vested.