Random good picture Not show
1. In other words, all patients who presented with intestinal obstruction had malignant strictures.
2. The acute abdominal pain of intestinal obstruction usually fluctuates.
3. Intestinal obstruction causing colic, vomiting, and constipation.
4. A few other conditions are in high intestinal obstruction.
5. A complete intestinal obstruction is a medical emergency. It often requires surgery.
6. No wound infection, hydropsy, hematoma and intestinal obstruction were found after operation.
7. Is operation of adhesion sex intestinal obstruction put in dangerous sex.
8. Aetiology and treatment of intestinal obstruction in 84 cats wereexamined and analysed.
9. The patient suffering mediastinum tumour, serious hernia and intestinal obstruction.
10. What method does intestinal obstruction have to effect a radical cure?
11. No intestinal obstruction after diverting colostomy, narrow fistula and incisional hernia was found.
12. Results:Reasons for reoperation were gastroenteric hemorrhage in 4, intestinal obstruction in 5, abdominal cavity hemorrhage in 1, remnant infection in 5,[sentencedict.com/intestinal obstruction.html] diagnostic errors in 4.
13. Intussusception is the most common cause of intestinal obstruction among children Intussusception is rare in adults.
14. Its very important to differentially diagnose between simple intestinal obstruction and strangulated intestinal obstruction.
15. Do not use if intestinal obstruction, fecal impaction or known allergy to any component is present.
16. She continued to experience abdominal pain and at age 18 was admitted with absolute constipation and intestinal obstruction.
17. Only four of the 42 patients with benign strictures had constipation and none had evidence of intestinal obstruction.
18. It involved another Down's baby, a girl called Alexandra, who required a life-saving operation to remove an intestinal obstruction.
19. Objective : To explore the diagnostic value of spiral CT for the intestinal obstruction of unknown causes.
20. Objective: To study the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the early postoperative inflammatory intestinal obstruction.
21. Elderly patients with colorectal cancer development has been slow and symptoms of misprision of acute intestinal obstruction is a common complication.
22. To reduce the operation rate of the patients who suffered from the intestinal obstruction.
23. Chronic idiopathic pseudointestinal obstruction is an uncommon syndrome which is characterized by manifestation of chronic intestinal obstruction. 3 cases by enteroclysis were reported.
24. Objective To summerize some results of non - operative therapy on senile incomplete intestinal obstruction in our hospital.
25. Objective To investigate the diagnostic value of ultrasonography for early strangulation loop in intestinal obstruction.
26. Conclusion CT scan can confirm or exclude the diagnosis of intestinal obstruction.
27. Objective To analyse the clinical treatment effect of reserved clyster with traditional Chinese medicine on enteron malignancy intestinal obstruction.
28. Acute constipation occurs suddenly and may be due to appendicitis or to an intestinal obstruction.
29. Internal hernias are silent if they are easily reducible, but the majority often cause epigastric discomfort, periumbilical pain, and recurrent episodes of intestinal obstruction (3,5).
30. Objective To investigate the clinical feature and operation timing of early intestinal obstruction(EIO) after rectal carcinoma operation.
More similar words: obstruction of justice, obstruction, obstructionist, obstructionism, obstructing, gastrointestinal, obstructive, gastrointestinal tract, intestinal, destruction, gastrointestinal system, instructional, constructional, self-destruction, intestinal juice, intestinal flora, obstruct, obstructed, unobstructed, weapon of mass destruction, instruction, instructions, construction, construction industry, deconstruction, reconstruction, misconstruction, constructionist, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, construction phase.