Random good picture Not show
1. The Intel programmable interval timer 8254 is used in this system to generate and sample PWM waves.
2. Furthermore, it has a 30-second interval timer that encourages even brushing and whitens teeth.
3. Portable electric timer functions as elapsed-time indicator, interval timer and electrical apparatus on-off timer.
4. Applying polling or interrupt control technique, to observe the counting waves of 8253 programmable interval timer.
5. Implementation of the procedure to add a second trigger the interval timer .
6. As a standalone node, TimeoutNotification nodes support simple, fixed interval timer events.
7. In the hardware system, single - chip computer ( AT 89 C 51 ) and programmable interval timer ( 8253 ) is the major hardware system.
8. A simple running watch such as the Timex Ironman has an interval timer feature.
9. Another product that is a favorite among run/walkers is the Gymboss, a small, easy-to-use interval timer that can clip onto your shorts, shirt, jacket, or hat.
10. In the hardware system, single-chip computer (AT89C51) and programmable interval timer(8253) is the major part of ha...sentencedict.com
11. Every depression is accompanied by two signals of frequency 6 kHz generated by the interval timer of the microcomputer.
12. In the hardware system, single - chip computer (AT89C51) and programmable interval timer (8253) is the major part of hardware system. This simp...
More similar words: time interval, interval, subinterval, at intervals, regular intervals, confidence interval, at regular intervals, arrival time, integer value, interactive multimedia, altimeter, real-time computer, winter vacation, wintertime, mealtime, real time, altimetry, real-time, total time, normal time, local time, actual time, in real time, full-timer, central time, special time, initial time, several times, critical time, universal time.