Random good picture Not show
1. The AK-47 is the basic international unit of death.
2. Other studies suggest supplementation at 400 to 800 International Units.
3. So the committee recommended that 600 international units a day met the need for almost everyone in the United States and Canada, though people age 71 and older may need as much as 800.
4. "The evidence for benefit is weak, " but there is also "good evidence for no harm" associated with taking 200, 400, or even 600 IUs (international units) per day, Stampfer explains.
5. Take a daily vitamin D supplement with at least 2, 000 IUs (International Units) during the winter or year-round if you can't get out into the sun each day.
6. The daily amount is 200 international units from birds birth through age 50.
7. This vitamin, taken in 400 international units daily, may ease PMS symptoms by reducing the production of prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that cause cramps and breast tenderness.
8. Most adults need up to 2000 international units per day, and children need about 400 IU daily.
9. I recommend 1000 to 2000 international units of vitamin D supplements every day.
10. In order to keep consistency with international units after joining the WTO, it is urgent to accomplish the transform of AC/DC quantum Hall resistance standard.
11. Vitamin E. This vitamin, taken in 400 international units daily, may ease PMS symptoms by reducing the production of prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that cause cramps and breast tenderness.
12. Researchers gave patients low dose vitamin D2 (1000 international units) daily, while 11 people also received a high dose supplement to mimic blood levels found in people from sunny climates.
13. Skim milk must be fortified with vitamin A to contain 2, 000 international units per quart.
14. Right now, the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D is 400 international units, but the Institute of Medicine is currently revisiting those numbers.
15. Right now, the recommended dose from food and supplements is about 400 international units a day for most people, but most experts agree that is probably too low.
16. Pay attention to vitamin D. For adults ages 19 to 70, the Institute of Medicine recommends 600 international units (IUs) of vitamin D a day.
17. Half the group was randomly assigned to receive the recommended daily dose of vitamin D (400 international units) plus a 50,(Sentence dictionary)000-unit vitamin D capsule once a week.
18. American International Group Inc. can celebrate success at negotiating the sales of its biggest international units.
19. Some yoghurt in Canada contain added vitamin D, usually around 100 IU ( international units ) per serving .
20. Participants who took 1, 000 mg. of calcium and 400 international units (the daily recommended dose) of vitamin D had no increased risk of heart attack after seven to 11 years.
21. Most calcium supplements now also contain vitamin D (usually as cholecalciferol, or D3), supplying about 250 to 300 international units in two tablets.
22. The academy issued guidelines in 2003 recommending that infants be given 200 international units of vitamin D daily, and it may be increasing the recommended level soon.
23. The new guidelines from the nation's leading group of pediatricians now call for children to receive 400 international units of vitamin D per day, beginning in the first few days of life.
24. John Cannell, M.D., an expert of vitamin D of Vitamin D Council suggests that about 4000 to 5000 international units of vitamin d per day is needed to maintain a healthy level in the blood.
More similar words: United Press International, international system of units, international communication, international, internationale, internationally, international law, internationalisation, internationalization, internationalism, international call, internationalise, international aid, internationalist, internationality, internationalize, international relations, international fair, international waters, international organization, international organisation, international scale, international trade, international market, international system, international flight, international terrorism, international dispute, international banking, international commerce.