Random good picture Not show
1. Smith has been practicing internal medicine in Mesa since 1976.
2. His theory, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine last June, prompted lots of critics to write in.
3. Physicians trained in internal medicine are attached and function as consultants.
4. The findings appear in Monday's Archives of Internal Medicine.
5. It was published in the "Annals of Internal Medicine".
6. The results appear in Monday's Archives of Internal Medicine.
7. We learn politics(sentencedict.com/internal medicine.html), internal medicine and surgical department.
8. A physician specializing in internal medicine.
9. For in - patient departments of internal medicine ward, general surgery ward, orthopedic ward.
10. The findings are published in the Journal General Internal Medicine.
11. Conclusion: Internal medicine practices with the treatment of severe release omarthritis good effect, it is worth promoting.
12. Is the main distinction inside nerve internal medicine and heart " ? "
13. Youd better go to see a doctor of internal medicine.
14. Members represent a variety of origins, including anesthesiology, internal medicine, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, physiatry, and psychiatry.
15. The study is published in journal Annals of Internal Medicine.
16. Unlike internal medicine and surgery,(sentencedict.com) interview for anesthesiology department has its own characteristics.
17. Initially came a internal medicine department, the most main consideration is because goes to work with the relaxation time is fixed, therefore I may read with single-hearted devotion the study.
18. Xing Xiuji: Professor of treatment of geratology of internal medicine of traditional Chinese medicine. Good at treating difficult disease in internal medicine.
19. These grants allow us to develop resources for internal medicine practices.
20. The study was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine along with an editorial by Turek and Northwestern colleague Joseph Bass commenting on it and related research.
21. The clinical use for various diseases in internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, dermatology and E. N. T. has also proved effective, pueraria lobata is supposed to have wide application.
22. He Guangbang , MD Medical Assistant, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, He is the Director of the Medical Affairs Department.
23. He is good at treating question diseases such as internal medicine, department of gynecology and paediatrics.
24. Two years of in the past half in, her classroom is in south cure does not have stannum accessorily greatly in ward of internal medicine of heart and vessels of hospital of the 2nd people.
25. Professor Ian Sanne is a chief researcher in the trials from the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Witwatersrand in South Africa.
26. They're training in OB - GYN , in family practice, internal medicine, emergency medicine, even pediatrics.
27. The study, published online in the Journal of General Internal Medicine, doesn't confirm that a low-salt diet itself is bad for the heart.
28. The foldings findings are published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine.
29. Objective: To probe into the theory, thoughts and aspects of Neijing (Emperor's Canon Internal Medicine) in clinical application of gynecoiatry.
30. The study was published on Monday in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
More similar words: alternative medicine, chemical medicine, public international law, medicinal, medicine, medicine cabinet, cold medicine, international monetary fund, family medicine, international monetary system, forensic medicine, nuclear medicine, international date line, holistic medicine, internal, emergency medicine, internally, internalize, internalise, internality, internecine, international, internationally, international law, internalization, international terrorism, internationalize, internationalise, internationalism, international trade.