Random good picture Not show
1) This week it has also emerged that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, the spook network habitually blamed by India for involvement in cross-border attacks, has been revamped.
2) Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence directorate, the ISI, helped create the Taliban in the 1990s to gain influence in Afghanistan.
3) Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) was at the top of the list of suspects, but the report claimed other spy services were in on the act.
4) Pakistan's shadowy Inter-Services Intelligence directorate, or ISI, has been accused before of planning attacks in India and Afghanistan.
5) The head of Pakistan's largest spy group, the Inter-Services Intelligence, has been invited to Delhi to explain himself.
6) And four of six intelligence "fusion centres", where the CIA and Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence share information, have been closed, according to the Washington Post.
7) Officials in India have repeatedly accused Pakistan's military-controlled spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence,(http://sentencedict.com/inter-services intelligence.html) of helping to "design the terrorist attacks".
8) The Pakistani military has declared the province off-limits to U.S. Predator strikes, and the country's Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI) seems to be giving the Taliban a free hand.
9) At least 180 of the files contain accusations that Pakistan's military intelligence service, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), had given arms, supplies and training to the insurgents.
10) A controversial component of the issue is the true role of the Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate, which is often labeled the "secret government" of Pakistan.
11) Many people point fingers at Pakistan's security services after such bombings and most Indians reckon Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency was behind the Mumbai attack.
12) And the recently released WikiLeaks documents suggest that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence is giving not only shelter to the Afghan Taliban but also assisting and advising the insurgents.
More similar words: intelligence service, counterintelligence, intelligence officer, intelligence, intelligencer, intelligence agency, intelligence agent, intelligence test, army intelligence, human intelligence, central intelligence agency, intelligence activity, military intelligence, intelligence operation, intelligence quotient, security intelligence, intelligence information, artificial intelligence, maintenance service, intelligent computer, intelligent, intelligent terminal, intelligently, unintelligent, intelligentsia, intelligential, intelligent robot, intelligent system, service interruption, internal revenue service.