Random good picture Not show
1. Compared with intentional homicide, robbery, intentional injury and some criminal acts, criminal consequences and the social impact of the offense has a distinct specificity.
2. Protecting children from intentional injury is a central task of pediatricians, he said, and "bullying prevention is a subset of that activity."
3. Conclusion Prevention of intentional injury behaviors should take into account related social factors and the mental disorder.
4. Intentional injury means intentional and illegal act of injuring the other's healthy body. "
5. Li, from Xuanwei, Yunnan, was sentenced to jail for 9 years in 2001 for robbery, intentional injury and vandalism, and was set free earlier for good conduct in 2006.
6. Anyone can't remove the organ of junior for transplantation, and remove anyone's organ without his assent, otherwise it probably will constitute intentional injury crime.
7. By the local people's court hearing that Hwang deliberately causing death, his acts constituted the crime of intentional injury.
8. In the September verdict, the court ruled that Zhang deliberately injured another person, resulting in minor injuries to the victim, which constituted the crime of intentional injury.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. Mental disorders increase risk for communicable and non - communicable diseases, and contribute to unintentional and intentional injury.
10. The one who taken part in the common crime of intentional injury should undertake the criminal responsibility, for his behavior leads to the results of the injury.
11. According to Chinese criminal law, when an affray results in serious injury or death, it is to be treated as intentional injury or murder.
12. Objective The study examines prevalence rates and related social-psychological factors of intentional injury among secondary school students and documents preventive intervention survey.
13. In China, the majority of executions are for murder, robbery, intentional injury and drug trafficking, although corruption also carries the punishment.
14. His employer, HUST, yesterday issued an online statement that said the university was shocked by the police investigation into Xiao's alleged crime of intentional injury to others.
15. Most of the underworld crimes in recent years are seeking quarrels, affray and intentional injury(short for the three kinds of crimes).
16. From the objective aspect, the defiance and affray crime is similar to crimes like robbery, extortion, intentional injury that it can be easily confused in enforcement practice of law.
17. The court held that the accused, Zhang and Liu's actions constituted the crime of intentional injury.
18. A doctor can remove a man's organ for transplantation and don't constitute intentional injury crime if he got the assent of organ provider.
More similar words: intentionality, accidental injury, intentional, intentionally, unintentional, unintentionally, industrial injury, international investment, well-intentioned, injury, attentional, intention, intentioned, internationalisation, internationalization, internationalism, internationalize, internationalist, internationality, internationalise, conventionality, conventionalism, whiplash injury, permanent injunction, conventionalized, unconventionality, add insult to injury, work-related injury, interlocutory injunction, national income accounting.