Random good picture Not show
1. A basic but often misunderstood principle is that intelligence information.
2. Objective Specification our hospital to the pharmacy intelligence information operation of collections, sorting and deliver etc.
3. As to the intelligence information captured by the new satellite, France has signed sharing contracts with Italy and Germany, local media reported.
4. In 1944, Chen Bulei received reliable intelligence information, sent from Shanghai by Tang Shengming, that Japan was reorganizing all its remaining battle-worthy warships into a new armada.
5. The system produces intelligence information collected by the U-2, RQ-4 Global Hawk, MQ-9 Reaper and MQ-1 Predator aircraft.
6. Prompted by their own intelligence information, the police seized more than 5, 750 kilograms of ammonium nitrate, used in homemade bombs.
7. It is the largest cache of intelligence information gotten from a senior terrorist that we know of.
8. Initially a number of countries to share intelligence information with the United States may be more cautious.
9. The archive contains intelligence information, assessments and many names, both of military officials and sources.
10. The report lashes into police commanders for failing to act on intelligence information.
11. The FBI will use all reasonable and lawful means to gather intelligence information.
12. Furthermore, this paper says that combining finance neural network with fuzzy system and traditional method is a new field for intelligence information processing.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. If public security organs are to safeguard social stability during important strategic periods of opportunity, we must attach great importance to public security intelligence information.
14. Zhou En - lai was the founder of Our Partys and Our Armys intelligence information work.
15. He is ordering steps to improve airport security and the handling of intelligence information.
16. While departments such as sales might be the most obvious beneficiaries of business intelligence information, don't overlook departments such as manufacturing, shipping, human resources, and so on.
17. The program goal is to provide the software tools and services that allow users to process, analyze and visualize large amounts of intelligence information from multiple, disconnected sources.
18. Under terms of the contract, ISS will provide analytics software to review large amounts of intelligence information to help determine the level of risk for various missions.
19. As a result, warfighters and intelligence operators will be able to more easily exploit, fuse and share intelligence information from multiple sources.
20. The low earth orbit is mostly occupied by military reconnaissance satellites for it is convenient to collect intelligence information.
21. Along with Saif al-Islam, he persuaded Gaddafi to abandon his pursuit of weapons of mass destruction, and opted to share intelligence information with the U.S. on al-Qaeda operatives in Libya.
22. Such operations against the PKK have been enhanced by U.S. intelligence information.
23. The Homeland Security Department still has problems handling classified top secret intelligence information, according to a new report from the department's Office of the Inspector General.
24. "Our review of imaging studies identifies the stations along the routes intelligence information processing takes, " Haier said.
More similar words: intelligence operation, intelligence, intelligence agency, intelligence test, counterintelligence, central intelligence agency, intelligence service, military intelligence, intelligence quotient, intelligence activity, artificial intelligence, information science, inside information, intelligent, genetic information, up-to-date information, intelligently, unintelligent, intelligentsia, information technology, information, informational, disinformation, misinformation, information age, for your information, information desk, information flow, information media, information system.