Random good picture Not show
1. The only general solution is linear or integer programming.
2. At last, parallel 0-1 integer programming algorithm based on im-proved PSRS is given, and time complexity of it is analyzed.
3. A mixed integer programming formulation for the off - line version of the problem has been proposed.
4. A kind of hybrid genetic algorithm for integer programming was proposed.
5. Both models of nonlinear recursive programming and mixed integer programming for crude optimization were introduced.
6. The integer programming algorithm in this paper is proved very efficient by many examples.
7. CONWIP integer programming model is built, and its optimization goal is machine setup cost and inventory cost and production flow time. In order to solve this model, the heuristics are provided.
8. The integer programming algorithm in this paper is proved very efficient natty examples.
9. Mixed integer programming approach is used to construct the evaluation model of enterprise's credit risk in this paper, and is applied to credit risk evaluation in commercial banks.
10. Empirical study shows that mixed integer programming approach has a higher predicting ability.
11. To general 0 - 1 Integer Programming Problem problem, we present a semi - roboticized DNA computing model.
12. The optimal solution can be got by Integer Programming module. The module's restriction can be established by the synchronous, mutually exclusive and ordinal need.
13. The problem is formulated as a mixed integer programming and an corresponding algorithm is put forward, which first planed location, and then planed resources allocation, and solv.
14. Integer Programming is a famous NP hard problem. This paper presents a new algorithm, in which the method of similar dimidiate is adopted.
15. Power generation optimal scheduling integer programming problem, and Lagrangian relaxation is a successful wide - used method problem.
16. The approximate algorithm of a nonlinear bilevel integer programming for global optimization was discussed.
17. Furthermore, the integer programming method is exploited as the mathematical tool for the generation of a polynomial algorithm producing the optimal set elementary siphons.
18. An integrated model is proposed using stochastic mixed integer programming approach.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The number of the most optimal solutions of this integer programming is determined.
20. There are many algorithms to solve UTP problems, such as integer programming, and so on. However, these algorithm optimization effection to large-scale complicated system is not nice.
21. In this paper, a sort of optimal inventory model with postponement strategy i. e. bilevel integer programming problem was researched.
22. Series-parallel redundancy system includes redundant units and optimal designs, its reliability optimum design is a highly nonlinear, multi-extremum occupied, constraint integer programming problem.
23. A model for optimizing fault diagnosis for power systems is formulated as a 0-1 integer programming problem. The fault equipment can be determined by means of refined mathematical manipulation.
24. In this paper, the problem of multi-centres in a network is solved using implicit enumeration method for 0-1 integer programming. The algorithm is simple and can be easily realized.
25. This method is named neighborhood integral point search method. It is tally with logical development of branch-bound method, also is a mature mark in solving integer programming by analytic method.
26. To incorporate the interdependency of the two problems, a LRP overall decision model, which is a NP-hard integer programming problem, was proposed.
27. Two models have been studied. One is the continuous variable linear programming model, which has been applied successfully to a tanker fleet. Another is the mixed integer programming m...
28. The combination explosion problem is common in solving 0-1 integer programming with enumeration and implicit enumeration ways.
29. Extensive computational experiment shows that the branch-and-bound method is efficient in solving concave integer programming problems.
30. We explore the solution of non - linear mixed integer programming problem ( NMIP ).
More similar words: computer programming, programming, reprogramming, object-oriented programming, multiprogramming, visual programming, computer programing, dynamic programming, programming language, computer programme, functional programming, structured programming, computer programmer, master program, computer program, computer programs, program manager, programing, application Program Interface, programme, programmer, maintenance program, interactive program, major program, programmable, programmatic, editor program, programing language, preprogrammed, diagramming.