Random good picture Not show
1. If the insured amount of double insurance exceeds the insured value, the total amount of compensation made by all insurers shall not exceed the insured value.
2. Article 220 The insured amount shall be agreed upon between the insurer and the insured.
3. Where the insured amount is lower than the insured value, the insurer shall indemnify in the proportion that the insured amount bears to the insured value.
4. A particular average loss under 3% of the insured amount will not be recoverable but one amounting to or exceeding 3% will be paid.
5. If the insured amount is less than the insured value, the insurer shall retain part of the rights according to the proportion between the insured amount and the insured value.
6. A partial average loss under 3%of the insured amount will not be recoverable but one amounting to or exceeding 3% will be paid.
7. If there are separate items with separate insured amounts the insurer's maximum liability shall not exceed the insured amount of each item of the subject-matter insured.
8. The insurer shall make compensation or payment according to the insured amount and according to the time limit for compensation or payment as agreed in the insurance contract.
9. The amount undertaken by the insurer shall be calculated separately from the compensation for the losses of the objects insured, with the maximum amount not exceeding the insured amount.
10. The items to be notified of shall include the name of the carrying ship, the voyage, the value of the cargo and the insured amount.
11. You should make choice of the insurance companies, the insured amount and the insurance period by yourself.
12. If the insurant is compensated from other sources[http://sentencedict.com/insured amount.html], we will undertake the insurance liability for the rest part within insured amount limitation.
13. Article56 A contract that makes death as the conditions for payment of proceeds shall be invalid without the written approval of the insured for the contract and the insured amount.
14. The law also should lay down the insurance contents, such as the insurer, the insured, the insurance prerequisite, the insurance coverage, the insured amount and the insured liability etc.
15. In the case of under-insurance, the insurer shall acquire the right to the subject matter insured in the proportion that the insured amount bears to the insured value.
16. For instance, when WPA3% cover is taken out, a particular average loss under 3% of the insured amount will not be recoverable but one amounting to or exceeding 3% of the insured amount will be paid.
17. No top limit is set for the payment of the accumulated insured amount to the personnel with subsidiary medical insurance in a year for the enterprise subsidiary medical insurance.
18. The client bought an insurance product last year with the insured amount set at RMB240000.
19. The Company will pay for the expenses reasonably incurred in this respect, but in no case shall the amount exceed the insured amount of the property so saved.
20. Except otherwise provided for in the contract, each insurer shall undertake to compensation according to the proportion of its insured amount in the total insured amount.
21. B : You should make choice of the insurance companies, the insured amount the insurance period by yourself.
More similar words: fixed amount, insurmountable, sierra nevada mountains, insured, uninsured, credit amount, sum insured, unsurmountable, insured value, himalaya mountains, counterinsurgency, amount, insure against, seamount, amount to, enamoured, net amount, amount due, paramount, insure, make a mountain out of a molehill, tantamount, face amount, any amount of, full amount, insurer, gross amount, paramountcy, total amount, amount due to.