Random good picture Not show
1. Smith's appointment as deputy inspector general never took effect.
2. Toward the mid-1970s, the Army inspector general took notice of the situation and began questioning procurement officials.
3. The inspector general of police declared the pastoral letter seditious and possession of it a crime.
4. It involves staff cuts, budget caps, a stronger inspector general and consolidation of three economic-development bureaucracies into one.
5. The inspector general, relying upon the testimony of white citizens, recommended that the whole unit be given dishonorable discharges.
6. With creates group marketing inspector general Wang Ghali to call.
7. The Office of the Inspector General in its parent department, Health and Human Services, said in June that the agency is performing erratically in policing recalls of imported foods.
8. Paul Shawcross, from NASA's Office of Inspector General, came to the agency's defense in comments published on CCNet -- a scholarly electronic newsletter covering the threat of asteroids and comets.
9. Spokesman McCormack said the State Department's office of inspector general is already investigating the incidents and whether they were politically motivated.
10. The F . B . I. and the inspector general disagreed over how to measure those backlogs.
11. Flatters human resources inspector general who becomes second nature the grandson to cultivate, confuses by attractive Pei is not oneself, will keep them out invincibly directly.
12. Abuse allegations are generally referred to the CIA inspector general s office, which investigates from within.
13. They opposed the nomination of a junior officer to the position of Inspector General of Police.
14. Gen Larry G.. Smith, who was on track to become the deputy inspector general of the Army.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Washington dumped some more bad news Friday afternoon when the USDA's Office of Inspector General issued a damning and unsettling report on the department's "National Residue Program for Cattle."
16. Meanwhile, the employee that returns above of accord assistant inspector general grandly with period authority.
17. Taking the original management system as a foundation, from both the management level and the management flow, the new system carries out the inspector general cost management.
18. At that point, Plante took his concerns to the Archives' Office of Inspector General, where an investigator shared Plante's suspicions.
19. We have a moral obligation to lead with integrity, ' said City Councilwoman Shelley Midura, who is among those who pushed for the creation of the office of inspector general.
20. The Homeland Security Department still has problems handling classified top secret intelligence information, according to a new report from the department's Office of the Inspector General.
21. But the F . B . I. argued that the inspector general report was double - counting duplicate recordings.
22. The white snow flies dazzles sound Record company service inspector general, renowned music producer.
More similar words: solicitor general, inspector, inspectorate, major-general, ticket inspector, governor general, surgeon general, general store, brigadier general, General Motors, postmaster general, generally speaking, inspect, funeral director, attorney general, general election, character generator, us attorney general, inspection, electric generator, reinspection, electrical generator, pectoral, general merchandise store, general agent, final inspection, thermoelectric generator, prospector, inspection report, routine inspection.