Random good picture Not show
(1) After the concept of inrush current is introduced, the existing methods for discriminating inrush are discussed.
(2) Inrush current discrimination is one of the most important factors that influence protection performance.
(3) In order to eliminate the impact of the inrush current and lower the input capacitance value, the circuit has soft-start control function.
(4) After analyzing the phenomenon of magnetizing inrush current and theory limitations of differential protection.
(5) So distinguishing between magnetizing inrush current and fault current correctly is the key to ensure transformer differential relay to operate credibly.
(6) The inrush current limiter 4 is described in greater detail in FIG . 2.
(7) A new method of fast discrimination between transformer inrush current and internal fault current based on the half-cycle moving and comparison method is presented.
(8) The method can be unacted on the inrush current and does not need the internal parameters got difficultly.
(9) This inrush current flows as a main filter capacitor and the ballast charges to its steady state value.
(10) The experiment shows that this equipment is fast response(sentencedict.com), high precision and without inrush current input.
(11) In chapter six, two novel methods of distinguishing magnetizing inrush current have been studied.
(12) In the paper presented a new algorithm using the relative analysis and the fuzzy maths to identify the fault current and inrush current of power transformer.
(13) This paper proposes a new method of using the principle of dead angle combined with the fuzzy degree of nearness to identify the short circuit current and inrush current of transformers.
(14) According to the variety of core construction, ferromagnetic material and operating parameters of system, inrush current presents an evident multiformity.
(15) Advanced compound switching technology can realize zero - crossing switching and ensure no inrush current during switching.
More similar words: inrush, current, currently, cocurrent, recurrent, non-current, occurrent, current tax, concurrent, air current, rip current, current year, dark current, recurrently, current time, current file, phase current, current loop, current income, current feed, current cost, current rate, overcurrent, eddy current, tidal current, concurrently, crosscurrent, rated current, intercurrent, current value.