Random good picture Not show
1. According as input-output analysis, it build up correlation mathematics model, and it analyse driving effectiveness of china automobile industry with correlative industry in ration.
2. Input-output analysis can be widely applied into economic forecasting and anatomy.
3. INPUT-OUTPUT analysis has been widely used as an analytical tool since its development by W.
4. Based on the input-output analysis, the paper provides the EFAR calculation formula.
5. The input-output analysis is a major method for analyzing the efficiency and benefit of the utilization of water resources.
6. Compared with the input-output analysis, the input-occupy-output analysis is more suitable to evaluate the effectiveness of the fixed investment.
7. Based on the input-output chart and input-output analysis method, the authors propose a mathematical model for the analysis of VOLL.
8. Input-output Analysis is the mathematical and economic analysis method focusing on the relationship(among) different elements of economic system.
9. Based on an input-output analysis, this paper studies the comparative gains of various industries, and finds out the industries that impose impacts on GDP and the return on assets.
10. Regional multiplier and input-output analysis may be used to evaluate the regional economic effect.
11. INPUT-OUTPUT analysis has been widely used as an analytical tool since its development by W. W.
12. This paper gives an input-output analysis of the relations and effects between the industries in the special economy zone of Shiyan City.
13. This course covers industrial location theory, industrial interrelation analysis (Input-output analysis) and the types and fomulation of regional development policy.
14. The adjustment of direct consumption coefficients is one of the key problems for input-output analysis.
15. Activity Based Costing(ABC)is an important concept in Management Accounting, and the same is true with input-output analysis in Statistics.
16. At last, the paper discusses the appraisal method of leisure industrial cluster using complementary theory, dividing theory, and input-output analysis.
17. Encouraging system construction of scientific research in higher education aims to effective impacts under fully consideration of infection factors, which is verified through input-output analysis.
18. The ecological footprints of three industrial sectors in China were studied through input-output analysis.
19. We studied deeply on effects of international trade on value added by use of input-output analysis and gave.
20. Direct consume coefficients and investment coefficients by which the precision of Input-Output analysis is decided exert positive effects in analyzing and applying the Input-Output model.
21. This information is used to do multidimensional regression analysis, and an equation is gained, then the model is used for marginal and input-output analysis.
22. Starting from the analysis of the direct and indirect investment and profits[Sentencedict.com ], the paper presents the mediod of input-output analysis concerning the supporting system for specialist team buildin...
23. This paper estimates the macroeconomic cost of carbon dioxide (CO2) emission abatement in China, employing the input-output analysis with the multi-objective programming approach.
24. Based on this paper's objective and meaning, the water price system simulation model that is based on the system engineering, water price theory, input-output analysis is presented.
More similar words: input-output, cost analysis, heat analysis, cryptanalysis, market analysis, content analysis, project analysis, component analysis, standard analysis, product analysis, automated analysis, analog output, in the last analysis, conflict analysis, analog input, statement analysis, transient analysis, investment analysis, requirement analysis, cost-benefit analysis, benefit-cost analysis, analysis, principal component analysis, input price, on analysis, marginal analysis, internal analysis, bioanalysis, job analysis, task analysis.