Random good picture Not show
1. We must innovate in order to make progress.
2. Users often innovate in communities of their own creation - no manufacturer required.
3. Tanghan's tenet is "Willing to innovate in techniques, aiming at perfection, and with honest service to our customers".
4. We will innovate in thought of human management and build leaning organization.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Accounting hypothesis should adjust and innovate in order to adapt to these changes.
6. Teacher professionalism shall adopt traditional teacher wisdom and innovate in theory and system.
7. Thus, it's necessary to sublate, innovate in it and turn it from two-dimensional to thee-dimensional.
8. Earlier, permissive legislation had already enabled some authorities to innovate in services for the disabled.
9. Joining WTO will have deep effect on Chinese education. Therefore, TV University must resurvey itself and innovate in good time to remain invincible in future hot competition.
10. It can be seen from this article that how to innovate in Art design education.
More similar words: innovate, innovator, innovation, innovative, innovatory, innovational, innovativeness, product innovation, technical innovation, renovate, private investigator, novation, private international law, renovation, albert einstein, be innocent of, ovate, obovate, reinnervation, innominate, innate immunity, innervate, terminate in, originate in, graduate into, state income tax, separate into, be fortunate in, translate into, corporate income.