Random good picture Not show
1. Reminiscence can provide the counsellor with an initial point of contact with the counsellee.
2. An ordinal number indicating an initial point or origin.
3. Provide basic assistance, often serving as initial point of contact for human resources - related matters.
4. Following that an initial point in feasible design space is selected which produces less objective value.
5. Start the first instance of life as the initial point.
6. There is initial point , called the tail , and the terminal point, called head.
7. Alternatiely, the vaccine might reduce that initial point when the probability of transmission is much greater.
8. The dynamic algorithm is used to decide the initial point of the neural network, and the neural network is employed to decide the fitness of the dynamic genetic algorithm.
9. In line 109, the polyline element is started,(sentencedict.com/initial point.html) and an initial point is drawn at the origin of the axis.
10. Next, it puts forward a new permanent magnetism synchronous machine rotor initial point estimate method — High frequency signals injection method.
11. It is valuable to be popularized to the hydrographic surveys such as the measurement of the distance from initial point and the large cross-section survey etc.
12. Home page In any hypertext system, including the World Wide Web(WWW), a document intended to serve as an initial point of entry to a web of related documents.
13. The hairspring produces the force to produce recovering force on the rotating shaft to ensure it coming back the initial point.
14. Iterative TFIDF algorithm belongs to hill-climbing algorithm, it has the common problem of converging to local optimal value and sensitive to initial point.
15. Lesaffre sourced the new strain after scouring its yeast varietal bank of more than 6000 strains. Functional bakery applications and supplements are the initial point of focus.
16. The dynamical property of this model is described by dual differential equations and it can find out several stable equilibrium points from any initial point in the state space.
17. If it was non-reversible, I would be allowed to put an initial point and a final point, but I wouldn't be allowed to put a path between them like this, connecting them together.
More similar words: initial position, critical point, initial phase, initial price, initial period, initial payment, focal point, initial public offering, decimal point, central point, terminal point, initial, initially, initial condition, initialize, initialise, initialing, initializer, initial letter, initial cost, initial data, initial time, reinitialize, initial issue, initial order, initial outlay, initial value, initial stage, initializing, initial state.