Random good picture Not show
(1) Did lone gunmen commit both murders, as initial investigations concluded?
(2) Initial investigation has found no evidence that the virus has increased in its transmissibility or is spreading from person to person.
(3) Initial investigation, the accident was in the office business owners with illegal storage of explosives caused.
(4) In the of penal lawsuit procedure, initial investigation is a problem that can easily arouse quarrel.
(5) The initial investigation included chest X - ray and chest ultrasound.
(6) The initial investigation has found no evidence that the virus has increased its transmissibility or is spreading from person to person.
(7) Initial investigation showed that there was a student pilot aboard the plane, police said.
(8) The final technical report into the accident reinforces the findings of initial investigations.
(9) In January 2010, the agency sent a warning letter to Peter Luther, the president of McNeil[http://sentencedict.com/initial investigation.html], complaining that the company's initial investigation "was unjustifiably delayed and terminated prematurely.
(10) In Washington, the Department of State spokesman Richard Boucher said initial investigation found no damage to the embassy and no one was injured.
(11) In such cases, the authorized officer shall undertake an initial investigation.
More similar words: investigation, reinvestigation, initial investment, police investigation, principal investigator, investigative, investigating, federal bureau of investigation, investigate, investigator, reinvestigate, investigatory, initial information, private investigator, initialisation, initialization, celestial navigation, additional investment, institutional investor, international investment, initialing, mitigation, litigation, instigation, castigation, social investment, financial investment, initial position, initial condition, initiation.