Random good picture Not show
1) If the thunderstorm the influence line of sight, speed, can drop the reference how low it came more low, safety distance should be stretched.
2) According to internal force influence line theorem author advance the standard calculation method of rigid frame influence line by using programme.
3) The maximum effect on the influence line analysis results of cable-stayed bridges was the changing of elastic modulus of cables.
4) This Paper gives a method of drawing the influence line of fixed end beam and the influence area of fixed edge flat plate which are lying on the elastic foundation bed.
5) The influence line for shear at the crown can be obtained in a similar manner.
6) This paper introduces the "influence line method"which combines analytical method and finite element method.
7) This paper presents a method of using the principle of virtual displacements directly to obtain the ordinates of the influence line for frames.
8) Based on the analysis of the transverse distribution of testing measured,[http://sentencedict.com/influence line.html] the method of constructing influence line of transverse distribution of loads in terms of rebar...
9) The algorithm of internal force envelope diagram in this paper is the substitute of influence line method.
10) In this paper, new method on calculation of absolute maximum bending moment and position is introduced, and use influence line to check and compare to tradition method.
11) In the design of railway bridges, we need to calculate the influence line and make certain of the worst -case of living load to obtain living load effects.
12) The problems involve the correct expression of the rule of three rigidity pieces, the proving of the proposition about symmetry and possibility of reducing contents about the influence line etc.
13) Based on the analysis of the transverse distribution of testing measured, the method of constructing influence line of transverse distribution of loads in terms of rebar stress measured is presented.
14) Based on the new method, live load layout for arch springing section and truss arch rib section were based on the bending moment influence line and the stress influence line respectively.
15) The paper utilizes every column property in the inverse matrix of the multiple arch stiffness matrix to draw the influence line of the multiple arch.
16) According to the need in the calculating of structural stiffness, drawing and applying the influence line of structural displacement in moving load is discussed in this paper.
17) By applying a set of virtual concentrated loads to the structure and performing a static solution once only, the desired influence line can be obtained.
18) Based on the analysis of the transverse distribution of testing measured, the method of constructing influence line of transver...
More similar words: influence, uninfluenced, sphere of influence, have influence over, under the influence of, have a great influence on, influencing, confluence, influent, influenza, influential, parainfluenza, fence line, influential person, fluence, effluence, affluence, refluence, reference line, diffluence, circumfluence, confluent, fluency, inflorescence, delinquency, princeling, reference list, influx, fluent, service line.