Similar words: superior rectus, inferior, inferiorly, inferiority, be inferior to, inferior court, inferior goods, inferior quality. Meaning: n. the ocular muscle whose contraction turns the eyeball down and medially.
Random good picture Not show
1. Herniation of orbital fat, the inferior rectus muscle, and the inferior oblique muscle may occur and herniated extraocular muscles entrapped between the fragmented bone segments may lead to diplopia.
2. Computerized tomography showed inferior rectus muscle enlargement in the right eye and inferior rectus, medial rectus, and superior oblique muscle enlargement in the left eye.
3. Methods author used inferior oblique breaking and inferior rectus shortening operation for 20 cases of exohypertropia.
4. The image of inferior rectus muscle seemed like smooth spheroid from backward to forward, which tended to misdiagnose as tumor.
5. Conclusion Free inferior rectus abdominis flap anastomosed vessels for total tongue reconstruction is a new method which can be recommended.
6. Conclusion The muscle union of lateral, superior and inferior rectus make eyeball move abductively.
7. The inferior rectus muscle commonly is the most involved one in Graves' ophthalmopathy which may result in diplopia and restricted ocular motility.
8. Conclusions Partial superior and inferior rectus muscle transposition and antagonist weakening is a kind of partial effective treatment for traumatic abducens paralytic strabismus.
9. Conclusions Myositis was one of the uncommon clinical subtypes of IOIP, Superior rectus was the most involved muscle, followed by lateral,(sentencedict.com/inferior rectus.html) medial and inferior rectus.
10. Objective A new method for total tongue reconstruction with a free inferior rectus abdominis flap will be reported.
11. Absence of the extraocular muscles is a rare entity which has been reported only sporadically in the literature. This report illustrates a case of congenital absence of the inferior rectus muscle.
12. Methods 11 cases of abducens paralytic strabismus caused by orbit injury were treated by partial superior and inferior rectus muscle transposition and antagonist weakening.
13. The critical points of successful treatment were rapid diagnosis and operation, in addition to precisely locating and anastomosing the ruptured inferior rectus muscle.
More similar words: superior rectus, inferior, inferiorly, inferiority, be inferior to, inferior court, inferior goods, inferior quality, inferior vena cava, inferiority complex, inferior colliculus, correction of errors, rectus, serratus anterior, it is inferred that, correct, homo erectus, incorrect, ductus arteriosus, medial rectus, corrected, corrector, correctly, lateral rectus, correction, incorrectly, corrective, correcting, superinfection, correct time.