Random good picture Not show
1. There are plenty of small industrial enterprises.
2. The town had suffered from the worst of industrial enterprise and was now the recipient of a major twenty-million-pound clean-up.
3. Modern industrial enterprises were started by Mitsui, Mitsubishi, Sumitomo and Yasuda from the late 1920s onwards.
4. They are: first, the growth of giant industrial enterprises and the concentration of economic power in fewer of them.
5. Use systematic dynamics carry on to industrial enterprise logistics research is a new try.
6. No modern industrial enterprise can do for a moment without rules and set procedures.
7. The Industrial enterprise profIt'speed - up drops causes the industrial production wish to drop.
8. Laomian - As a major flooring industrial enterprise specialized in Flooring, Plywood Flooring with hardwood veneer and Flooring.
9. The owner manager of a business or an industrial enterprise.
10. According to the viewpoint of economic effect of induStrial enterpriSe, Several expreSSionS of economical current denSity for overhead line conductorS are derived in thiS paper.
11. Whether versions of destruction are to take place within or without the industrial enterprise, the political implications are obvious.
12. The main internal relations they are concerned with are those which generate waves of innovation by industrial enterprises.
13. Great dockyards such as Chatham, Brest or Kronstadt were the biggest and most complex unified industrial enterprises of the age.
14. Lawyers draw up contracts, minimize taxation, advise on business deals and liaise between banks, commercial and industrial enterprises.
15. Created in June 1990 and based in Berlin, Treuhandanstalt has a mission statement to privatise all former state-owned industrial enterprises.
16. We could decentralise the building industries as well, and all small-sized industrial enterprises.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
17. The emergence of the floating charge meets the needs of the modern industrial enterprise, answering for the need of the times.
18. It has effectively reduced the difficulty of implementation of industrial enterprise risk management.
19. Every subsystem interact and exert influence to the whole logistics system of industrial enterprise.
20. Under the pressure to deal with intensely competition home and abroad and to lift administration level, the cigarette industrial enterprise is forced to feed up the pace to apply ERP.
21. Through the research, we get that the standardized management have the actual instruction in improving the management of hidden danger in the Industrial enterprise safety production in our country.
22. JB –500–1 Mixer is perfectly and widely used in large food industrial enterprise.
More similar words: commercial enterprise, industrial center, industrial engineer, industrial engineering, industrialise, industrialised, multinational enterprise, industrial espionage, industrial accident, industrial, industrially, nonindustrial, industrialist, industrial age, industrialism, industrialize, industrial area, industrial zone, enterprise, industrial park, industrial bank, industrial arts, postindustrial, industrialized, industrial-strength, enterpriser, industrial structure, industrial power, industrial plant, industrial goods.