Random good picture Not show
(1) Carburizing, cyaniding , and induction hardening are some of the processes commonly used to produce the case hardening effect.
(2) The continuous induction hardening technology for large - scale plate parts of metal recovery equipment has been investigated.
(3) The frequency induction hardening can't raise the surface microhardness of the cold precision forging spur gear.
(4) A high frequency induction hardening machine for chain pin was researched and designed. Sentencedict.com
(5) This can be done carburizing, cyaniding, nitriding, carbonitriding, induction hardening, and flame hardening.
(6) A new numerical control vertical universal induction hardening machine is introduced in this paper.
(7) Flame hardening and induction hardening are the methods usually used to harden larger gears.
(8) The Non Destructive Testing ( NDT ) system is primarily a poke yoke device for the induction hardening process.
(9) This paper introduced the development of induction heating power source, induction hardening machine, inductor and new technology in worldwide up to date.
(10) This paper introduces a floating device that used for Surface frequency induction hardening of longer guideway.
More similar words: induction training, hardening, induction, induction coil, inductive reasoning, induction furnace, magnetic induction, production index, induction generator, industrial production, gardening, electrostatic induction, construction industry, conduction, production planning, market gardening, inductive coupling, landscape gardening, inductive, standard deduction, electrical conduction, inductive logic, production function, inductive method, product introduction, conducting, auction house, inductive inference, superconducting, conducting wire.