Random good picture Not show
1. The motive of indirect investment is the attempt to seek a attractive rate of return.
2. Indirect investment typically refers to holding or trading securities in companies or trusts that engage in direct real estate activities.
3. However, the effects of direct investment and indirect investment on a country's balance of international payments are greatly different in modes, degree and corresponding countermeasures.
4. Open-end funds as a form of indirect investment tool, on the one hand, their rise and development is the result of financial innovation for the stability of stock markets has played a certain role.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. Transnational indirect investment has become the important strategy of many countries in the new era, China is of no exception.
6. Starting from the analysis of the direct and indirect investment and profits, the paper presents the mediod of input-output analysis concerning the supporting system for specialist team buildin...
7. But through bond fund indirect investment in bond, then may gain the very high fluidity, momentarily may the bond fund transfer which has or redeems .
8. Investment can be divided into direct investment and indirect investment.
9. It has contributed to the decline in direct portfolio investment as opposed to indirect investment through tax exempt institutions.
10. Before world war I , the amount of FDI in the total internal investment is very small, the international investment regard indirect investment as principle.
11. Economic globalization and foreign capital merging constitute the main method of foreign indirect investment.
12. Using external markets has become increasingly important wave of restrictions imposed by foreign governments indirect investment.
13. Direct investment in the Shanghai World Expo is 28.6 billion yuan, urban transportation, communication, and other indirect investment in infrastructure to reach ten times the direct investment.
14. Private capital could be divided into three catalogues: bank loan, indirect investment and FDI.
15. The price changes in two-stage transmission could possibly be found in economies where foreign indirect investment plays a prominent role in the domestic financial markets.
16. At the age of economic globalization, many countries are making regulatory efforts to compete for talents and foreign direct or indirect investment.
17. People's Bank of China will explain the category of indirect investment.
18. Portfolio investment is the main form of the foreign indirect investment.
More similar words: foreign direct investment, direct investment, direct foreign investment, sound investment, investment income, permanent investment, investment, reinvestment, disinvestment, investment cost, investment plan, investment fund, investment club, overinvestment, real investment, investment bank, investment company, gross investment, investment trust, investment funds, investment market, investment banker, investment assets, foreign investment, return on investment, capital investment, initial investment, investment banking, investment capital, return of investment.