Similar words: ring finger, finger, fingerprint, index, in danger, declaration of independence, lingering, indefinable. Meaning: n. the finger next to the thumb.
Random good picture Not show
(1) His index finger steadied on my suitcase.
(2) His index finger tightened on the trigger but then relaxed again.
(3) He suffered a hairline fracture of the right index finger.
(4) He hushed me with his index finger against his mouth.
(5) He beckons to Fifi with his index finger crooked.
(6) Using your index finger(sentencedict.com/index finger.html), make numerous indentations into dough.
(7) A slight callus marked Gomez's right index finger.
(8) He patted his chest with his index finger.
(9) A young man sat slumped there, his index finger hooked down into his water glass, stirring the ice cubes around.
(10) George stuck out his index finger and raised his thumb.
(11) My index finger started developing an involuntary twitch towards the fast forward button.
(12) On the index finger of his left hand he wore a gold signet ring.
(13) The second man smiles, wags his index finger and picks up a copy of his company's annual report.
(14) You place your index finger against your chin and rest the upper jaw on the top of it.
(15) She touches the small colorful patches with her index finger, and laughs.
(16) She wet her index finger and cleaned the spot off the mirror.
(17) Using your thumb and index finger, remove soft, new green shoots to just above the set of leaves.
(18) She smiled thinly and ran her index finger over the Biro scribble.
(19) Carolyn took it quickly and inserted her index finger under one of the flaps of folded-over, Sellotaped paper.
(20) Roll your index finger evenly from left to right on the ink-pad, then again on the paper.
(21) Now, gently stretch-pull each of your toes between your thumb and index finger.
(22) This time the thumb was in the mouth while the index finger was placed between the gums and the upper lip.
(23) Indeed, he kept them closed as he opened the Gospels, and planted his long index finger blindly upon the page.
(24) But it was only the sensational Jamie, twirling a diamante choker on his index finger.
(25) Start below the lowest knuckle and pull along each finger and thumb with your other thumb and index finger.
(26) They also lost left wing Dave Reid with about 14 minutes left because of a broken left index finger.
(27) The point of the heel crushed the tip of his index finger, splitting the nail as far as the cuticle.
(28) Yo mumbles to herself at the windows outlining her hairline with a contemplative index finger.
(29) He was surprised at its strength as it curled sic three inch long body around his index finger, and squeezed.
(30) According to Winston, men generally have a longer ring finger than index finger.
More similar words: ring finger, finger, fingerprint, index, in danger, declaration of independence, lingering, indefinable, singer, linger, finding, harbinger, independent, independence, be independent of, find, anger, hunger, danger, longer, find out, stranger, no longer, endanger, any longer, passenger, dangerous, find fault, out of danger, endangered.