Random good picture Not show
(1) One is the role of the independent audit.
(2) Almost as many thought that an independent audit committee should be legally required.
(3) Subsequently, the company agreed to independent auditing and has returned to profitability.
(4) Independent audit objective is constrained by the environment.
(5) Independent Audit is essentially a group of contract among client, bailee and Federation of CPA.
(6) Independent Audit of Certified Public Accountants to maintain the balance between risk and return is result.
(7) The current audit commission model is causing"an independent audit is not independent", which led to the failure of audit.
(8) Independent audit of vendor and vendor processes of at or on behalf of Flowserve.
(9) At that meeting on July 10, the board was stunned by an independent audit of four years of crime statistics.
(10) The best reasons are the objectivity and credibility of an independent audit.
(11) At last(sentencedict.com/independent audit.html), the paper discusses the requests of our independent audit standards that CPAs should detect management fraud in a financial statement audit.
(12) This paper discusses and analyzes countermeasures to honesty shortage of independent audit.
(13) There are many factors that will affect the choice of the independent audit control patterns, while the decisive one is the supply and demand factor.
(14) Career in the public service nature of the decision registered accountants independent audit of ethics in the theory and practice of the important position.
More similar words: independent agency, independent, independently, be independent of, independently of, independent clause, independent variable, independent contractor, independence, independency, independence day, independence hall, economic independence, commonwealth of independent states, dependent, declaration of independence, dependents, dependent on, be dependent on, dependent clause, interdependent, dependent variable, dependency, dependence, interdependency, interdependence, undependable, pendent, impendent, indentation.