Random good picture Not show
1. Morning tour of Philadelphia: Independence Hall & Liberty Bell.
2. Independence Hall is the shrine of American liberty.
3. I had a replica in little of Independence Hall.
4. Even the bell in Independence Hall was rung.
5. As he issued from the doorway of Independence Hall, that famous birthplace of liberty, his face was set in a sad, meditative calm .
6. What does Independence Hall, an 18th-century building site in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, share with the teeming sea life of Australia's Great Barrier Reef?
7. Independence hall is located in the downtown of Philadelphia, Tt's world-famous cultural relics, and declared the independence of USA.
8. "In 1776, Independence Hall was packed with revolutionaries, " he said.
9. In the morning, you will visit Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell.
10. When he and other people marched in front of the White House, the State Department and Independence Hall only five years earlier, their objective was to look as if they could work for the U.
11. We need to summon the same spirit that inhabited Independence Hall two hundred and thirty-three years ago today.
12. Philadelphia – Spend a day in this historic American city and see Independence Hall.sentencedict .com
13. The others are the Treasury Building, the White House, the Capitol building and Independence Hall.
14. Is that red - bricked two - storied building the Independence Hall?
15. It is dubbed "America's most historic square mile, " and is famous for the two historic sites of America that symbolize freedom—the Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall.
16. National parks protect the historic buildings in which America's history was made, places like Independence Hall, Ellis Island, and the San Antonio Missions.
More similar words: independence, independence day, independency, declaration of independence, independent agency, dependence, independent, independently, be independent of, interdependence, independent clause, independent variable, dependency, interdependency, dependent, dependents, dependent on, dependent clause, interdependent, dependent variable, pendency, transcendence, superintendence, dependance, dance hall, pendent, impendent, tendency, ascendency, despondence.