Random good picture Not show
1. Marginal cost is the incremental cost on producing one more unit.
2. The incremental cost - effectiveness ratio of group B was —437.00 yuan as against group A.
3. Costs are categorized as incremental cost and sunk cost for the sake of decision making.
4. For Stain Remover, the incremental cost remains $ 1.33 million for each 1 % change above 3 %.
5. The incremental cost increase of needing to provide his work to the SEC will be minimal.
6. The incremental cost - effectiveness ratios of Group A and B were 69.30 yuan and 48.26 yuan, respectively as against Group C.
7. The secondary outcome measures are cardiovascular events, quality of life, costs and incremental cost effectiveness ratios.
8. Investment theory dictates that the hurdle rate should be equal to or greater than the incremental cost of capital.
More similar words: incremental, incremental encoder, incremental revenue, increment, mental confusion, total cost, capital cost, experimental condition, environmental condition, environmental conditions, environmental conservation, decrement, excrement, mental case, elemental, real cost, replacement cost, judgemental, implemental, supplemental, complemental, actual cost, legal costs, mental capacity, nominal cost, social costs, continental congress, material cost, marginal cost, original cost.