Random good picture Not show
1. The inaugural meeting drew a large audience.
2. An inaugural meeting of the Merseyside Music Industry Association has been set up for tomorrow night.
3. An inaugural meeting to launch the group was held recently, where it was decided to approach knitters and weavers as well.
4. Chairman at the inaugural meeting, he attended Temple every night of the week and attended Nicholson once.
5. In interviews after their inaugural meeting last Thursday, all vowed to keep an open mind on whoever comes before the panel.
6. F. Draw out overtures for discussion in inaugural meeting.
7. We have built strong relationships since our inaugural meeting in Beijing.
8. July 25, the Chinese sports delegation at the inaugural meeting of Yao Ming, and so on.
8. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. From 1 to 3 Aug. 2002, the inaugural meeting of Timber Sub - Chamber was held in Beijing.
10. I believe I quote from the minutes of our inaugural meeting.
11. About 30 policemen and warders swapped stories during the inaugural meeting about discrimination and brutality in their services.
12. I. Elect and appoint the chairman or members of the presidium of inaugural meeting.
13. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her Indonesian counterpart Marty Natalegawa met Friday at the State Department for the inaugural meeting of the U.S.-Indonesia Joint Commission.
More similar words: inaugural, inaugural address, annual general meeting, inaugurate, inaugurator, inauguration, revival meeting, inauguration day, augural, meeting, town meeting, meeting house, race meeting, meetinghouse, camp meeting, mass meeting, joint meeting, lunch meeting, group meeting, meeting place, board meeting, summit meeting, prayer meeting, sports meeting, meeting of minds, luncheon meeting, committee meeting, binaural, augur, augury.