Random good picture Not show
31. The stable had lost its star, but there was another in the wings in the shape of Chaplins Club.
32. For this, it had to be given lungs, in the shape of open spaces, squares, parks and gardens.
33. It was gold, in the shape of a large M, encrusted with diamonds.
34. In the deal were three steam locomotives and a new interloper in the shape of a diesel.
35. The first tomato Muriel sliced had a hollow center in the shape of a heart.
36. Luxor, built in the shape of a pyramid, complete with a sphinx out front.
37. And yes, you can even order a curvy cake in the shape of luscious lady in basque and suspenders.
38. Inside the church, wreaths and bouquets covered the altar, including a wreath in the shape of a No. 3.
39. It is noteworthy that the application sought relief in the shape of a declaration, injunctions and damages.
40. Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf. Albert Schweitzer
41. I picture the evolution of human consciousness in the shape of an hourglass.
42. The present blacksmith's shop was built around 1840 and has a unique entrance in the shape of a horseshoe.
43. Travel news comes in the shape of a report from one of the winners of the Hugh Stewart travel scholarship.
44. This was the west side of the house, which was built in the shape of an E without the middle prong.
45. Well, apart from our man with his arms cut off and placed in the shape of a swastika.
46. Volunteers, sometimes wearing blue lapel pins in the shape of crutches, raised money in numerous and often ingenious ways.
47. The shadow was in the shape of a ring about two-thirds of the way across the planet from the earthquakes' source.
48. They come in the shape of a bear, an eagle and the head of a bison.
49. His brown and blue tie was speared with a tie-pin in the shape of a harp.
50. It was a bun baked in the shape of a bagel.
51. The eyebrows are incised in the shape of chevrons.
52. Aside from minor differences in the shape of neck vertebrae and the relative length of the arms, early birds and their Maniraptoran kin, such as Velociraptor(sentencedict.com), look very much alike.
53. She held up a small silver brooch in the shape of a key, inset with a milky imitation pearl, the kind Woolworth's made, glowing secretly to itself.
54. Arrow:Printing fault in gravure which appears as a mark in the shape of an arrow head on the print. Also called comet.
55. The surface of the former is full of round granule while the latter is in the shape of rhomb.
56. There was a red mark on his back in the shape of the letter S.
57. According to Wiccan rituals(sentencedict .com), placing holly or other greens in the shape of a circle or wreath accentuated its magical power.
58. Altogether I paid pretty dear for my monthly fourpenny piece, in the shape of these abominable fancies.
59. Be used to pack puffed food, shrimp strip, peanut, popcorn, oatmeal, melon seeds, sugar and flavoring in the shape of granule, short strip and flakiness.
60. On the cylindrical face, a number of grinding or polishing modules (17, 18) are provided that comprise hold-back means, preferably in the shape of brushes (13).
More similar words: in the case of, in the name of, in the course of, shake off, on the side, on the spot, for the sake of, in the way, in that, in the end, in the air, in the way of, in the past, in the dark, in the main, in the open, in the world, in this case, in the least, in the heat of, in the future, more often than not, in the event of, in the long run, not in the least, in the distance, in the first place, wipe out, people, threshold.