Random good picture Not show
1. This painter is not in the front rank.
2. Britain is no longer in the front rank of world powers.
3. It places Scott in the front rank as one of the world's most innovative Himalayan climbers.
4. Hebei's work was in the front rank in the whole country during this period, and formed regional characteristic.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. CBC-Companies, one of the financial service companies in the front rank in the United States, was established in 1948.
6. In the front rank among the physicists of the Renaissance were Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo.
7. Its operation shows that Jiaxing stands in the front rank in Zhejiang in the capability and technology of power grid construction.
8. You were always in the front rank . and I was always behind.
9. Chinese coatings output has been in the front rank of the world and is increasing progressively. This article analyses the market situation of 2004 and future trends.
10. To keep the Party always proceeding in the front rank of the time when developing market economy and democratic polity, we must set up the basi...
11. Due to this, Sweden has all along been in the front rank of the world in terms of research fields, including physics.
12. Especially in American research universities which walked in the front rank of the world in despite of the idea or the effect of training innovative talents.
13. This famous university is in the front rank of the institutes.
14. Then he aimed the rifle again, this time at one of the men in the front rank.
15. Urban and rural pingdingshan's large market potential, the per capita income in the front rank, residents, purchasing power exuberant.
16. UB is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities and stands in the front rank among the nation's research-intensive public universities.
17. "Bohai" brand was elected National salable brand and Shandong province famous brand, its general strength stands in the front rank in the same line.
18. Therefore, they should try to improve their minds, technology, products, service, management, enterprise culture and image constantly, and keep themselves being in the front rank of the same trade.
19. If a nation wants to develop and boom its economy, technology innovation must be in the front rank .
20. Thus allowing Chinese students to class quality, outstanding ability Proudly, walk in the front rank of the times.
More similar words: in the front, in the front of, the front line, front entrance, come to the front, on the fritz, forefront, home front, lakefront, wave front, prefrontal, storefront, battlefront, prefrontal lobe, front room, estrange from, on the contrary, front-runner, intranet, on the wrong track, in the control of, in transit, non-transparent, intranasal, intrabronchial, nontransferable, non-transferable, intransitive, intracranial, intranuclear.