Random good picture Not show
1) They used to buy ten kilos of beef in one lump.
2) But that much money will not be paid in one lump sum.
3) He paid for his car in one lump sum.
4) The shareholder shall make the capital contributions in one lump sum as stipulated by the articles of association of the company.
5) In some cases, reverse mortgages can be paid in one lump sum to the homeowner.
6) UMT equipment, the biggest expenditure in one lump,[http://sentencedict.com/in one lump.html] takes 35 % of the total construction investment.
7) UMT equipment, the biggest expenditure in one lump, takes 35% of the total project construction investment.
8) Trying to digest new information in one lump is difficult.
9) I paid the fee in one lump sum and I told myself, "No turning back".
10) The rent is payable monthly in one lump sum, before the tenth day of each month.
11) In a few cases the loan may be repaid in one lump sum at the end of its term.
12) Even if you commence your studies in three years, you don't have to pay the money in one lump sum.
13) Many councils are offering to charge GST of 12.5 per cent to ratepayers who can pay their bills in one lump sum.
14) If they fail to reach a consensus, the indemnification shall be paid in one lump sum.
15) That demobbed soldiers shall enjoy a just-for-once job assignment from the government and those who wish to find jobs on their own be given subsidy in one lump sum.
16) Why not get rich first, and then go to college, paying off Stanford in one lump check?
17) Most lenders insist on Mortgage Life Insurance to repay your mortgage in one lump sum.
18) A public servant or a collective of public servants rewarded shall be commended and be given monetary awards in one lump sum or other material benefits.
19) On November 5th Google introduced a technical change that blocks its e-mail users from automatically transferring their electronic address book in one lump when they set up a Facebook account.
20) Because once you swapped your credit card, your 1 or 2-year membership fee has already paid to Yoga Zone in one lump sum.
21) The land development fee may be collected by the land development unit in one lump sum or by yearly installments.
22) When there are larger chunks of money involved in settlements, then sometimes it's better not to take it all in one lump .
More similar words: nelumbo, in the lump, velum, benelux, ineluctable, ineluctably, ineluctability, lump, lumper, lumpy, plump, slump, clump, lumps, clumpy, plumper, plumpy, lumpen, lump it, plump for, lumpish, plump out, in a lump, slumped, lump sum, plump up, lumping, lump-sum, clumping, plumping.