Random good picture Not show
1. He has great skill in drawing.
2. She exercises herself in drawing every day.
3. We are not hasty in drawing conclusions.
4. She had lessons in drawing from life.
5. The value of data depends on our skill in drawing inferences from it.
6. In drawing a person, it is difficult to get all the parts of the body in proportion.
7. She succeeded in drawing level with her opponent at two games.
8. Steven Empson specialises in drawing urban and natural landscapes.
9. He's taking a class in drawing and painting.
10. Particularly useful in drawing and design, the two button pen provides the user with a very direct method of control.
11. Caution is therefore necessary in drawing definite conclusions from either rRNA or protein-tree analyses.
12. No point in drawing fire, he argued, as he put the broom back into the closet.
13. Against the odds John succeeded in drawing her out of a withdrawn reaction.
14. The difficulty in drawing this intellectual line, however, is daunting.
15. This study breaks new ground in drawing on the women's memories of the caring experience once it is over.
16. Employees are involved in drawing up a code of conduct for their team meetings.
17. How effective can he be in drawing Britain's fragmented medical and health science into a national framework?
18. Clearly there are dangers involved in drawing a hard-and-fast line between the two principles of participation and identity.
19. In drawing up networks, estimating times and identifying critical paths, a number of rules and conventions have to be applied.
20. Some of them are involved in drawing up legislation which is based on the new communication policy.
21. In drawing up their lists they take great care to achieve a balance that reflects the diversity of the electorate's concerns.
22. However, in drawing this conclusion, Piaget is giving undue emphasis to the more negative aspects of his results.
23. Immunohistochemistry provides some clues, but caution must be exercised in drawing conclusions.
24. He's a pied piper of sorts, being somewhat successful in drawing young people to the hate movement.
25. Given the limitations noted earlier we must, however, be cautious in drawing too many inferences from these kinds of data.
26. I have said before that one of the most appealing things about this boy was the pleasure that he took in drawing.
27. These problems were outlined not to paralyse comparative researchers, but to highlight possible sources of bias in drawing valid inferences.sentencedict.com/in drawing.html
28. In this paper, the better measurement exactitudes of the first excitation potential of mercury atom were gotten by using the liner regression method in drawing up experiment curves.
29. So the authors used VB6.0 to make a pilot study in this field and solved the problem in drawing the ternary system or pseudo-ternary system isoline by computer.
30. State will expand the trial of BOT and start trial of TOT in drawing foreign investment.
More similar words: drawing, drawing in, drawing out, drawing off, redrawing, drawing pin, wash drawing, drawing lots, drawing card, drawing room, drawing-room, line drawing, withdrawing, shop drawing, drawing board, assembly drawing, mechanical drawing, perspective drawing, draw in, draw into, special drawing rights, indrawn, undrawn, indra, awing, sawing, main drag, yawing, hindrance, thawing.