Random good picture Not show
1. The parents moved in couples, greeting one another with false enthusiasm and competing for the attention of the staff.
2. The guests came in couples.
3. There are birds in couples on the trees.
4. Smoking should be discouraged for both in couples with a history of infertility or recurrent miscarriage.
5. More enterprising dancers, singly or in couples , frequently broke into brief improvisations.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Go out in couples, with friends who can help you in case of trouble.
7. There has been a four-fold increase in couples breaking up for these reasons in the last two years, amid increasing financial strain on families.
8. In couples where the wife is more attractive, both partners tended to be very content.
9. They selected 7 ton peddles with similar color in couples of ton.
10. The young people were draped about the furniture or lay in couples on the floor in utter silence whilst the firelight flickered.
11. This preference could not of course be satisfied for all members of the troop at once since baboons groom in couples.
12. Three dimensional multiple block body fitted grid in a manifold junction of two cylinders, which are at an arbitary angle and have different diameters, is generated in couples.
More similar words: uncouple, uncoupler, uncoupled, couplet, couple, coupled, coupler, couple on, couple up, decouple, a couple of, uncoupling, thermocouple, heroic couplet, power couple, photocoupler, be coupled with, coupled system, married couple, optical coupler, complex coupling, coupling, if you please, decoupling, mode coupling, tight coupling, fluid coupling, shaft coupling, close coupling, intercoupling.